10/18 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre Of Living Arts
10/19 New York City, NY - Irving Plaza
10/20 Boston, MA @ Royale
10/22 Chicago, IL @ Metro
10/24 Seattle, WA @ Neumos w/ Nails, Prurient
10/25 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre w/ Nails, Prurient
10/26 Oakland, CA @ Metro Opera House w/ Nails, Prurient
10/27 Los Angeles, CA @ Fonda Theatre w/ Nails, Prurient

DAMN YOU WOMAN! They better play "Like Rats"!

I'm about to start some cake baking which has me kind of nervous since I'm really not the baking type. Today is my son's 3rd birthday but the cake is for his mini party tomorrow :).

Having a beard is pretty awesome. Although I do miss the ritual of shaving. I have a nice safety razor, badger hair brush and really cool shaving soap. So when I do shave, it's really nice. I don't know. I wish I could shave and just have my beard grow back immediately.

Since when are shaving and having a beard mutually exclusive?

laphroaig

I+approve.jpg

I'm getting around to finishing No Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, I've started it a couple times but it always reminds me of this agoraphobic friend I was really close to who fell completely off the grid a couple years ago, so I zone out and think about her when I watch it. The first time I watched it was with her and her boyfriend.

I just watched 13 Assassins the other night, ha ha. Ridiculously gory, I ate that shit up. It was definitely a weird one. Check out Audition, you'll love it. And also if you like epic amounts of suspense, look into Let the Right One In. It's a Swedish movie about vampires.

I hear ya on that I got a special needs brother myself, any mentally unstable or quirky character like that breaks my heart. I'm sorry about your friend that sounds extremely difficult to go through with someone you were close to. Hopefully shes found some peace over the years.That character is very sympathetic in general because he honestly seems like an honest man just really really desperate.

Yeah 13 Assasins is damn epic. I watched a little of Audition but will watch the rest tonight. It was getting pretty damn good. I heard of that Swedish film I think they made an American one to it, but it sucked in comparison was what I was heard.

Monoxide: didn't answer because I am the furthest thing from blonde blue eye American. :p So didn't think you were talking to me. However, ill say that the Japanese culture and people in general I think are pretty well respected in America. They helped revolutionized a lot of originally "American/Western" ideas at least when it comes to technology. They are just a creative people in general. Not only does their opinion matter, in some sense, they make really interesting movies. They pay very close attention to details, and the plots and story-lines are not what we are used to so it's intriguing.

Edit: I just got yelled and lectured at by a crazy homeless guy on the train for sleeping on the train. Gotta love NYC.

Edit: I just got yelled and lectured at by a crazy homeless guy on the train for sleeping on the train. Gotta love NYC.

"New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh
There's nothing you can’t do
Now you’re in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York"

Poopin and drinking coffee

Haven't tried Laphroaig yet. My favorite thus far is definitely Balvenie Doublewood. Ardbeg is also good for the peaty/smokey variety.

Mmmm Doublewood is good stuff
Laphroaig is probably my favorite, similar to Ardbeg of course. But I prefer Laphroaig.
I was drinking some Cask Strength 56%!!!!