The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah? Probably along with all the other white powdery goodness... salt and flour. :[

In case anyone else has a coffee addiction like me there's this awesome soy coffee late Silk made that is a better alternative to drinking coffee/sugar, and is really damn good.

silk-iced-latte.png

Sitting in a pump and motor maintenance class right now. The instructor isn't much of a teacher....he's not very organized and is not a very good speaker. We're now watching YouTube videos on shit not even related to pumps and motors...

Came home last night and Russell Simmons was sitting on my couch. I'm not one to be star struck, but it's really weird when someone that famous is sitting the couch in your shabby apartment. My cousin was having a meeting with him about some project. Pretty excited for her.

It was so fucking hot today that the temperature in Prague broke a record from 1936. I went out, had 5 beers and then had a nice long wanky bath at home and then fell asleep for about 3 or 4 hours. I feel like someone punched me in a face.

How did that go? I hope all is well!

Ughhh could be worse, I have a few cavities and I need my upper wisdom teeth out. Fortunately no gum disease or root canals or anything horrible like that, and fillings are white now so it almost doesn't matter. $700 just for those fillings though, fuck!

Ughhh could be worse, I have a few cavities and I need my upper wisdom teeth out. Fortunately no gum disease or root canals or anything horrible like that, and fillings are white now so it almost doesn't matter. $700 just for those fillings though, fuck!

Bleh. I feel your pain on this one. I am overdue for my check up and dreading the return visit. :(

So on the second day of my new job that starts at 6 am, I sleep through my alarm and miss the whole fuckin shift.

Fack