The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just ate a really yum sandwich and had a phone interview regarding work for a house cleaning/residential cleaning service. Their hours are very flexible and a company car would be used if I'm hired. I'm strange in the fact that cleaning is a very therapeutic activity.

Fucking finished A Storm of Swords. Debating if I should start A Feast for Crows now while I plow through The Children of Hurin or just wait until after I finish The Children of Hurin.

Also downloaded Path of Exile (free Diablo 2 clone) and hot damn it's great and fucking hard.

Fucking finished A Storm of Swords. Debating if I should start A Feast for Crows now while I plow through The Children of Hurin or just wait until after I finish The Children of Hurin.

You should wait and vary with some Conan stories, unlike a second novel they are short enough that they won't ruin your momentum with any proper series you're reading. My main reading now is the Dune series and every other day I plow through a Conan story to get some hours of great sword and sorcery action with a resolution at the end.

The complete unedited Robert E. Howard Conan collection from Del Rey, all that you need:

pic-21.jpg

Ughhh could be worse, I have a few cavities and I need my upper wisdom teeth out. Fortunately no gum disease or root canals or anything horrible like that, and fillings are white now so it almost doesn't matter. $700 just for those fillings though, fuck!

Not too bad! Nobody sees the wisdom teeth, so all is good. That price is ridiculous though, damn. :/

Going to see my French friend before she goes back to France. She wants to watch the sunset on the Brookyn bridge. So romantic, and I've been here so long and have never done this or thought to. When I left France my going away funtime activity was going to the bar to get shit faced. Classless American.

Yesterday I threw up a little. I only had rice and grapefruit for lunch and then I was starving in the evening and had one beer too much. So yeah, I went to the bathroom and kindly returned it. Probably the heat. It should break today. Crazy storms and rain and everything. [/blog]

It's hot in Prague. Too hot. People in the city are at the breaking point. I had some shitty exam.

You liking it so far? It's probably my favorite Tolkien book aside from the lotr series.

I'm up early and trying to fuck a slam piece. And taking care of other things.

Fucking shitty fuckshit. I accepted some job tomorrow but I'm already regretting it. Still looking after my little sis but at this time I thought I would already be in the pub. Now it looks like I will just go home and sleep so I don't feel like shit tomorrow. FUCK.

Temperatures are still fucking humid and it's 22:42. What the fucking fuckton of shitvomit.

Mathiäs;10650321 said:
You liking it so far? It's probably my favorite Tolkien book aside from the lotr series.

I'm up early and trying to fuck a slam piece. And taking care of other things.

I just ordered it. I'm waiting for it to come in the mail.