The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

If I channelled my thoughts unto the minds of earth's population, a half would die scared writhing on the ground. Only masturbation and torture.

Yeah, I have that. Pretty good...not as inspired as Summoning, but the production is a lot better. Worth hearing, but my go-to playlist when reading fantasy consists of Burzum, Black Pyramid, Summoning, and Emperor.

It's not as good as Summoning, but it's still great. I've never read Malazan, but I plan on it sometime. The guys in the band have the best stage names: Shield Anvil and Mortal Sword.

It's not as good as Summoning, but it's still great. I've never read Malazan, but I plan on it sometime. The guys in the band have the best stage names: Shield Anvil and Mortal Sword.

Those are actually pretty well-chosen stage names. In the books, each god (or maybe just some? he's deliberately stingy with the exposition) has a Mortal Sword, a mortal man who has been chosen by the god (with or without his consent) as their champion and to some degree avatar. The Shield Anvil brings spiritual comfort and absolution to the fallen, often immediately after killing them. In the third book the Mortal Sword and Shield Anvil of Fener lead a mercenary cult against an army of cannibalistic zealots. It's metal as fuck.

Read those books so I can talk to you about them. I can't find anyone to talk about this shit with.

Sitting around drinking cream soda and listening to music - but this time tomorrow I will be preparing to catch my flight to North Dakota for a week vacation of wandering around naturey places and eating whatever cool places I can find out there

holy fuck. Last night I got stoned for the first time. I've been high plenty of times and enjoy smoking weed. But my uncle got this stuff that was 30% THC. Holy shit. I took one giant bong rip, and I was on my ass for almost five hours. It felt like I was drunk. Was able to finally drive home and knocked the fuck out.

Having an "argument" with a friend via insta over Paula fucking Deen. When I was younger I loved to argue, not sure what happened but now anytime I always end up feeling like shit afterwards.