The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's hot as fuck here in boston right now, so I'm kicking back, got the fan on, got a sixpack in a bowl of ice next to me. Been reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen lately. Anybody who's into epic fantasy needs to get up on that, it's some next-level shit.

you manage to get with cool chicks who are decent looking. where do all of the hot women who aren't too retarded/ white trashy go? where do you meet them?

Yeah, I have that. Pretty good...not as inspired as Summoning, but the production is a lot better. Worth hearing, but my go-to playlist when reading fantasy consists of Burzum, Black Pyramid, Summoning, and Emperor.

I would say just be yourself, because it's the only way to end up with someone you want to be with.

But it seems like you have a real problem with women. You really have to get over that. I definitely understand resenting women for passing you over while sleeping with douchebags, but you have to stop imagining that there's some sort of fundamental difference when it comes to men and women when it comes to choosing sexual partners. If you had your pick, you'd go with the girl who turns you on the most, and that's what women do.

Well, that's the thing. What people respond to - not just women, but everyone - is a truly centered person. Someone who's content with themselves, who doesn't need the validation of others. But you can't really just decide to be that guy, so this isn't a particularly useful observation.

I'm a co-bestman at my brother's wedding tomorrow. He's marrying some Cambodian chick, so it's going to be all Cambodian. It lasts from 6 am to 11 pm if not later... thankfully there will be lots of alcohol

I will deliver death with masterful swagfuck of fuck and have like thousand beers and then kill some whore with a fucking scimitar. Torn corpse will bathe in virgin blood and semen of alcoholics. Blind leprous grannys masturbating upon the sole thought of sight will unclean the hooker's remains for satan.

Every day I see humans waiting for terminus.