The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Om is otherworldly. And I love how listening to God is Good will make your house sound like an opium den.

I just don't really enjoy reading the all the prose. Professor assigns too many fucking pages per week and I get discourage and end up "fucking this shit" and not actually doing it. This poem is pretty badass though.

You don't see my complaining about my Augustean Satire homework now do you?

No...

...but one day we will argue over the value of epic verse and modern (i.e. 19th-century) prose, and I will whip out some Bakhtin on your ass. :cool: Poetry's just not my thing, but I love my modern fiction.

No...

...but one day we will argue over the value of epic verse and modern (i.e. 19th-century) prose, and I will whip out some Bakhtin on your ass. :cool: Poetry's just not my thing, but I love my modern fiction.

I'll probably just be talking about how amazing some random fantasy series is. Thats like the only think I like about modern fiction lol.

Al Cisneros is God :kickass:

Working at a department store - the hours suck, but I get paid better because of them. Trying to save up as much money as I can to finish my last couple classes.

Shift differentials are nice, but it's a dangerous game to play if you're also going to school. At least it was for me. When I was working graveyards, it was for a job with a 50 minute commute. My first class of the day started at 8 AM.

During the last month of that semester, I was so sleep deprived that I started hallucinating during my drives home. I averaged 3 hours of sleep a night.

Smoked some dankness, got some taco bell and those fuckers give me 3 hot sauce packets. 3.

Theyve become very stingy with their distribution of hot sauce and its fucking bullshit.

At the diner I work at, I never know how much to give people when it comes to sauces and shit. Aka, been guilty with being stingy with the sauces. :rofl: Now know that 3 isn't a lot.

Looking up natural ways to fight depression. I bought a huge bottle of Cod Liver Oil, which is good for shit like that. & should probably cut down on the sugar and coffee...

At the diner I work at, I never know how much to give people when it comes to sauces and shit. Aka, been guilty with being stingy with the sauces. :rofl: Now know that 3 isn't a lot.

Looking up natural ways to fight depression. I bought a huge bottle of Cod Liver Oil, which is good for shit like that. & should probably cut down on the sugar and coffee...

Have they ever accused you of being niggardly with the sauces?

Haha I see what you did there, well played.

Nah, the customers have been really nice to me so far. instead they ask me tons of questions about what on the menu is gluten free. All of a sudden everyone and their mother has a gluten allergy these days.