The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Zephryus - Thanks for posting the link man, I'll check it out once my computer is fixed. This one has no volume.

Right now I'm sitting here while my mom is watching Murder She Wrote. Seriously pisses me off that she doesn't understand that's an old people show. Wish the computer was in a different room...

Murder She Wrote isn't an old person show, it's a show for anyone with a vagina. I hate that show. The hatred in my heart.

Of course it IS an old person show. It's for women in their 60s, Ally McBeal is for women in their 50s and JAG is for women in their 40s.

My grandfather is over 80 and he only watches Columbo. He's seen every episode many times.

At the diner I work at, I never know how much to give people when it comes to sauces and shit. Aka, been guilty with being stingy with the sauces. :rofl: Now know that 3 isn't a lot.

Looking up natural ways to fight depression. I bought a huge bottle of Cod Liver Oil, which is good for shit like that. & should probably cut down on the sugar and coffee...

5-HTP. It helps regulate your serotonin levels

Others' suggestions are good re: natural depression remedies. Also obviously keep up the exercise. Also MOVE THE FUCK OUTTA NYC hahahahaha.

Cody that's fucked. You don't have access to self service sauce? They just leave them out in a bin here.

At the diner I work at, I never know how much to give people when it comes to sauces and shit. Aka, been guilty with being stingy with the sauces. :rofl: Now know that 3 isn't a lot.

Looking up natural ways to fight depression. I bought a huge bottle of Cod Liver Oil, which is good for shit like that. & should probably cut down on the sugar and coffee...

I agree with Krampus. Excercise is important, as is Diet. Those two things alone can make a world of difference.

Just buy a bottle of Franks Red Hot sauce and bring it with you everywhere.

Not the same, bro. Plus we all know the best hot sauce to buy is Sriracha. All other hot sauces need not apply.

Others' suggestions are good re: natural depression remedies. Also obviously keep up the exercise. Also MOVE THE FUCK OUTTA NYC hahahahaha.

Cody that's fucked. You don't have access to self service sauce? They just leave them out in a bin here.

Yeah some places do but when you go through drive through, im at their mercy. I would think, working at Taco Bell, they would be well aware of how much sauce is an appropriate amount.

But, then again, they work at Taco Bell.

If Chipotle had a drive through I'd spend a whole paycheck there every month.

Not sure if it's in California yet since Colorado is Market 1 for Chipotle, but they're serving this braised tofu mixture called Sofritas as one of their proteins now and it is absolute nectar.

Ohhh right drive thru. That is rough.

My boss got a double cheeseburger from Wendy's and I totally want one, but he jiggled his gut at me when he left to get it so I'm all conflicted.

Yesssss

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure if it's in California yet since Colorado is Market 1 for Chipotle, but they're serving this braised tofu mixture called Sofritas as one of their proteins now and it is absolute nectar.

Yeah I tried it but honestly I wasn't too impressed. I prefer the grilled veggies. I like Chipotle but it's so fucking salty that I can't eat it on a refular basis.

Just taught my first two hour high school class! Overall I'm really happy with how it went. The students were generally engaged, participated (not as much as I would like, but enough) and did their work. And we finished everything I had hoped to finish during the class. Still a ton of kinks to iron out but I'm feeling good for my first time teaching high school.

yeah we have Chipotle out here. There's one that's five minutes from my apartment. But why bother when I can get bomb ass real mexican food for way cheaper?

There's like fucking 10 Chipotles in this area. It's okay, but it's almost more Americanized than Taco Bell. They don't even use lard! :rolleyes:

Right now I'd love to find some Black Metal movies. Not documentaries on Black Metal or anything like that, but like an hour long BM music video where there's some guy roaming the forest or some shit, while some ambient BM album plays in the background, in it's entirety. I don't even know where to begin to look for anything like that.

There's like fucking 10 Chipotles in this area. It's okay, but it's almost more Americanized than Taco Bell. They don't even use lard! :rolleyes:

Right now I'd love to find some Black Metal movies. Not documentaries on Black Metal or anything like that, but like an hour long BM music video where there's some guy roaming the forest or some shit, while some ambient BM album plays in the background, in it's entirety. I don't even know where to begin to look for anything like that.

Go wander around a forest while listening to Black Metal.