The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

OK I guess not DREAM JOB but close - PR/communications for a ski resort near Tahoe. He's been in PR/communications for politicians and govt agencies for like 10 years and lives to ski

Just wondering, how is he searching for jobs? My sister was a comm major, specializing in PR, and is complaining tirelessly about how she can't find a job since she graduate in May. I'm trying to help her (if only to shut her up) but she's not even sure she likes it. It sounds like he might have an interesting situation there...

Right now I'm stoked because the Sox just won the pennant (hate on us all you want, but we've had a fucked up year in my city, I'm hoping for something special...)

rincon_lebowski.jpg

:lol:

Nobody fucks wid dee Jesus!

Just wondering, how is he searching for jobs? My sister was a comm major, specializing in PR, and is complaining tirelessly about how she can't find a job since she graduate in May. I'm trying to help her (if only to shut her up) but she's not even sure she likes it. It sounds like he might have an interesting situation there...

Right now I'm stoked because the Sox just won the pennant (hate on us all you want, but we've had a fucked up year in my city, I'm hoping for something special...)

She should look into volunteer and internship opportunities if she hasn't found a job within 5 months.

And if that doesn't pan out, there's a PR cert that she can get... I forget the name of it... that would better qualify her for a position.

Just got back from my first day of work. I like the people I work with, which is good. But one of my bosses seems is loud and probably only likes me because I'm Irish like him, the other one is a dick because he's deeply in the closet, my supervisor uses the word "fuck" every five seconds, and there's this girl in HR who constantly has her heavy flow day because she's a giant bitch.

But I get a dollar an hour raise next week, soooo...

Edit: Eligos, thanks man, I'll tell her about that certification. She does have a paid internship, and they aren't getting rid of her thankfully, but she's terrified about her student loans.

Went to an audition. Came back and bored out of my mind. So much free time now don't know what to do with it, and I constantly need to be doing something. Ugh, need to be out of this awkward stage of life soon.