The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well FUCK YOU, I can't poop. Been eating too much crap lately, it feels like I'm carrying around a prosthetic belly. Pizza and cake Friday, got drunk and ate a bunch of candy Saturday, cake on Sunday, cake on Monday...I won't be too sad when the cake is gone

Starting my new job next week. I was real nervous cause they never got back to me, but turned out they were only going to wait until orientation next week to contact me. So I have a week to enjoy life (and be broke) until I start working at 4 am.

Ha, you really don't like reading your Victorian homework, huh?

I just don't really enjoy reading the all the prose. Professor assigns too many fucking pages per week and I get discourage and end up "fucking this shit" and not actually doing it. This poem is pretty badass though.

You don't see my complaining about my Augustean Satire homework now do you?

My friend made me tacos once and I convince her to stay with me for like two days. She also made me banana pancakes for breakfast. Yummmm.

Listening to Om - conference of the birds and thinking what a masterpiece this album is.

Edit: Also, just realized i got ripoffed from a play i did. promised to pay, and never did. And it's been more than a month. Oh well, life moves on.

I guess I was out of the loop when you initially posted about this. What are your new duties?

Working at a department store - the hours suck, but I get paid better because of them. Trying to save up as much money as I can to finish my last couple classes.