The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Year and a half ago...

The norm here is to make a whole post complete with pictures about any new significant others in the "Males and Females" thread. We accept your late application on the terms that you follow up with such a post.

Until then, this forum does not recognize your relationship, and for all intents and purposes, you are single.

Well this is going to bother me for a while. After I just dropped My lady off, on my way home I saw a woman on the backside of the road I live on by the mine road, walking barefoot and staggering back and forth. There's no houses back that way, only a hill with a steep incline she was walking up. She looked to be in bad shape... I turned around and asked her if she needed a ride.... There were tears in her voice and she just kept saying no but thank you. Granted, to a stranger I'm sure a car ride at two in the morning from someone that looks like me probably seems risky at best, I meant her no harm and wish I could have given her a safe ride wherever she needed to go. She seemed fairly distraught and/or drugged in some way.

Well this is going to bother me for a while. After I just dropped My lady off, on my way home I saw a woman on the backside of the road I live on by the mine road, walking barefoot and staggering back and forth. There's no houses back that way, only a hill with a steep incline she was walking up. She looked to be in bad shape... I turned around and asked her if she needed a ride.... There were tears in her voice and she just kept saying no but thank you. Granted, to a stranger I'm sure a car ride at two in the morning from someone that looks like me probably seems risky at best, I meant her no harm and wish I could have given her a safe ride wherever she needed to go. She seemed fairly distraught and/or drugged in some way.

Holy shit, thats fucked.

Went to Oktoberfest in Cambridge today. Good food, good beer, inane parade groups and floats. Bought a couple books at the Harvard Bookstore. Looking forward to a relaxing evening.

Woke up at 3. Ate leftover pizza, jerked off, and watched an episode of Mad Men. Now I'm being British sipping on Earl Grey tea and (not) reading George Eliot's "Mill on the Floss."

Went to Oktoberfest in Cambridge today. Good food, good beer, inane parade groups and floats. Bought a couple books at the Harvard Bookstore. Looking forward to a relaxing evening.

Cambridge, MA? I love that place. Used to hang out there all the time.