The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

had friends over for thanksgiving last night. it was a blast. too much food. I don't even need to eat breakfast because I'm still full from last night. blerrg

Healthy Fats and Protein > your diet. I don't care about presentation unless I'm paying someone else to present it.

BUT BUT BUT LOW FAT YOGURT!

My dad tried to tell me to eat less fat the other day. He can barely tie his shoes because he's 80 pounds overweight.

Blasting "The Devil You Know" by Heaven and Hell and laughing at anyone who honestly thinks "13" is a "good" album. I can give them "satisfying" or "fulfilling" but not "good" when you have this to compare it to.

inb4 The Butt says something retarded about Appice's drums suck and therefore the whole album is trash.

Didn't say it was trash, but its not as good as 13.

Also Vinny Crappice B^)

Woke up in advance to have some tea and prepare some food for school. I will sit through today's classes like always. Yesterday I had this crazy guy's lecture that takes 4,5 hours just because he wants it. I left an hour early and there was like nobody left by that time. Fuck being there with this mongoloid egoist until 9 PM. HE HAS NO RIGHT!!!

I want to go to class with Ondra. Would be fun. We'll sneak in a few brews before and during the lecture to make things interesting.

Yeah well I go to one of the campus pubs before and in between classes. It goes by faster but I'm tired in the evening if I drink too many during the day. Class is rarely fun these days tbh.