The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Waking up and it seems I didn't die last night like I thought I might

Went to a karaoke bar with some classmates and somehow convinced myself to go up and sing Cat Stevens' Wild World and nearly died of anxiety, but got through it and after a drink and a smoke I was able to stop shaking

Was fun though - might go again sometime!

Wash it all down with some Staropramen and put ZZ Top and ACDC on back to back. Then keep drinking till your a tipsy and order a male real doll.

Waking up and it seems I didn't die last night like I thought I might

Went to a karaoke bar with some classmates and somehow convinced myself to go up and sing Cat Stevens' Wild World and nearly died of anxiety, but got through it and after a drink and a smoke I was able to stop shaking

Was fun though - might go again sometime!

It's quite nerve racking the first time you do it, but after that, you no longer feel scared or anything. I fucking love doing Karaoke. I will rock any Sabbath song on any given day so long as people buy me a few beers.

It's raining in LA.

Pro: black metal fits really well right now.
Con: drivers are even more retarded than usual and it takes forever to go everywhere because everyone is getting in accidents because they can't comprhend how to use a vehicle in less than perfect conditions.

Or maybe I'm just developing road rage.

Had an anxiety attack today. Really need to get on something.

Doc said the other day he thinks I may be bipolar (the non manic type). Makes sense to me, and kinda makes sense out of the fact that anti-depressants never really worked for me.

It's raining in LA.

Con: drivers are even more retarded than usual and it takes forever to go everywhere because everyone is getting in accidents because they can't comprhend how to use a vehicle in less than perfect conditions.

Black Metal, Dark ambient, various types of Doom Metal, etc. all fit very well with the weather. I really love to take walks while listening to music when it's really overcast and misty at night.

Had an anxiety attack today. Really need to get on something.

Doc said the other day he thinks I may be bipolar (the non manic type). Makes sense to me, and kinda makes sense out of the fact that anti-depressants never really worked for me.

Do you have these panic attacks frequently? That really sucks.

It's raining in LA.

yeah. a bunch of my students in my morning class were telling me about all the accidents they saw on the way to campus. the last time it rained (a month ago?) I saw three cars rear end each other on the 405. Idiots.

yeah. a bunch of my students in my morning class were telling me about all the accidents they saw on the way to campus. the last time it rained (a month ago?) I saw three cars rear end each other on the 405. Idiots.

Yeah you would think considering how much time people spend driving here they would at least become good at it.

Black Metal, Dark ambient, various types of Doom Metal, etc. all fit very well with the weather. I really love to take walks while listening to music when it's really overcast and misty at night.

Word. Nothing like a misty night walk while listening to some atmospheric black metal or ambient.

Driving is the one of the most stressful things on the planet, I seriously regret owning a car, all it does is suck money and happiness out of you.

It's quite nerve racking the first time you do it, but after that, you no longer feel scared or anything. I fucking love doing Karaoke. I will rock any Sabbath song on any given day so long as people buy me a few beers.

I will rock any Sabbath song on any given day period.

Also I was singing Iron Maiden - The Trooper last time I was at the karaoke bar. It was fucking awesome.