The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My moms job title got eliminated. She works for chase and chase is in a huge debt (a couple billion dollars) and so that decided to cut her job title and lay a bunch of people off. She got an offer to stay under a different title, but hopefully that offer still stands when shit hits the fan.

In other words I got the job at AHRC and go in on Tuesday to give in my documents and to get finger printed. Yay to health benefits :)

Today I'm doing a presentation for my class. It's going to be about Leishmaniasis and I prepared many ugly photos of the symptoms. I can't wait be cynical while showing deformed faces on the screen.

Not sure if its this way in other states but today is the first day of deer season and in wv, if you want that day off, you get it. There's like four of us at work today. It was 14 degress this morning. Fuck hunting in that.

My moms job title got eliminated. She works for chase and chase is in a huge debt (a couple billion dollars) and so that decided to cut her job title and lay a bunch of people off. She got an offer to stay under a different title, but hopefully that offer still stands when shit hits the fan.

In other words I got the job at AHRC and go in on Tuesday to give in my documents and to get finger printed. Yay to health benefits :)

Woot woot for you. Hope things work out for your mom too. Meanwhile I'm sure all the higherups are getting raises!

Woot woot for you. Hope things work out for your mom too. Meanwhile I'm sure all the higherups are getting raises!

Thanks Laura! Am super excited! I hope so too, she's kinda old and should retire but she has a hard time staying home. And of course the ones responsible for the poor financial choices are the ones getting the raises! 'Murica.

Applied for some jobs and unemployment. My sister has the 3DS today, so instead of playing Pokemon Y I'm heading over to the new girl's house to watch Game of Thrones and hammer out our new rating system for the nudies.

Then going to see the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special in 3D with a gaggle of mates. It's gonna be a good day, Tater.

Not sure if its this way in other states but today is the first day of deer season and in wv, if you want that day off, you get it. There's like four of us at work today. It was 14 degress this morning. Fuck hunting in that.

1) I thought you quit your job?
2) You should have taken the day off anyways. I bet half of those people aren't actually hunting.

Super slow day at work. Ugh and it was cold as shit.

Also went to the dentist and I'm kind of happy that my dentist still calls me kiddo after all these years and asks how's school. Sweet guy. Makes me feel young again.