The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

In the past four months he shitted up gmd with basically saying he hated all metal and everything in general, then when he started doing it here they seemed to toss him real quick like. He also posted some racist stuff and it was deleted then did it again. Honestly pretty sure he's been asking to get banned. From what he said about his life he was extremely unhappy and blah blah and it went downhill from there.

He claims the breaking point was something about NFL. Whatever. YOU BETTER NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT NFL IN FRONT OF AMRUCANS bro.

Or more likely its because he was in the NFL thread dropping N bombs (and not in a joking way) after being told to stop.

Or more likely its because he was in the NFL thread dropping N bombs (and not in a joking way) after being told to stop.

I'm just saying that there are certain subjects that are sensitive. It reminds me of when I got a three day ban for saying something stupid about Obama few years ago (N-words included IIRC). It's the same case. Normally it would slip through but once it touches such subject there's always someone who's touchy touchy feely feely and reports you. (Also, I don't think Obama is such subject anymore but w/e - NFL just is).

Anyway I don't fucking care.

In the past four months he shitted up gmd with basically saying he hated all metal and everything in general, then when he started doing it here they seemed to toss him real quick like. He also posted some racist stuff and it was deleted then did it again. Honestly pretty sure he's been asking to get banned. From what he said about his life he was extremely unhappy and blah blah and it went downhill from there.

School shooting upcoming?

Vacation over... just discovered I did purchase weed at this new years party after all! I totally assumed I didn't find any but drunk carpe mortem was more clever than usual.