The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I hate dudes tweaking and I hate hot weather. I also hate horses. I like beer.

I like beer too. We were meant for each other.

Also, yeah, hot weather suck. Anything above 75 sucks. Weather sucks in general, but I do like bundling up in 30 degree weather so long as the wind chill isn't fucking 2 degree with 30 mph winds. That fucking sucks. Weather just sucks cunts.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. We have one of the best climates in the world.

EDIT: Wait, dont you live in like San Bernardino or Palmdale or some other armpit of Southern California?

Well 80 in summer would be nice, but while other parts of this country are socked with blizzards right now, 80 fucking sucks.

I live in Riverside. What armpit of Southern California do you live in?

I like beer too. We were meant for each other.

Also, yeah, hot weather suck. Anything above 75 sucks. Weather sucks in general, but I do like bundling up in 30 degree weather so long as the wind chill isn't fucking 2 degree with 30 mph winds. That fucking sucks. Weather just sucks cunts.

Don't get fresh with my Ondra now.

Living in New England has taught me that you can never add too many layers to keep warm in the winter cold. In the summer heat, however, the layers run out immediately.

Summers in the midwest easily get over 95. This summer was mild buy comparison, but last summer basically every day was over 100.

I was exaggerating a bit about above 75 being intolerable - but really mid-60s is the best temperature range

Low-50s to mid-60s, with overcast skies, is my favorite type of weather. Maybe I should move up north...

The rare occasion I agree with Mort. And I lived in Yuma for seven years so I don't want to hear it from SoCal people.

It's not our fault you decided to live in Hell.

Hot weather is awesome. Humidity sucks though. I actually dig 90 degrees as long as it's not too humid

Listening to music having trouble getting out of bed.