The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ugh, we were gonna go see Gas Lamp Killer but the line was so fucking long and they basically told us that the odds of getting in were low so we bounced. Sucked though cuz Fly Lotus ended up being the guest DJ! Our bad for not getting there til 11.

Instead we just went to Shortstops, which was pretty dead. Whatever, I got hammered.

Merry Christmas, Happy (almost) New Year, and Happy Boxing Day (that's actually a thing in Canada, right?) Got a new bass and amplifier, can't wait to set it up. Also got GTA5 and a bunch of gift cards from my relatives.

I'm about to return to work, getting a present for the girl before I do. We decided to do New Years together instead... exchanging gifts then. Real ready for it to be 2014.

Ugh, we were gonna go see Gas Lamp Killer but the line was so fucking long and they basically told us that the odds of getting in were low so we bounced. Sucked though cuz Fly Lotus ended up being the guest DJ! Our bad for not getting there til 11.

Instead we just went to Shortstops, which was pretty dead. Whatever, I got hammered.

Fuck! Ive seen both of them before and was a sick show.

Was it at Low End Theory? Ive seen them there before and that place gets beyond packed, and well over 100 degrees. Hard to enjoy the DJ when its like that.

Fuck! Ive seen both of them before and was a sick show.

Was it at Low End Theory? Ive seen them there before and that place gets beyond packed, and well over 100 degrees. Hard to enjoy the DJ when its like that.

Yeah Low End Theory. Yeah it probably would have sucked if it was that packed. And it was like a 4-1 guy to girl ratio, so I'm not too bummed that I wasn't packed in a room with a bunch of dudes; but... those are two badass DJs.

I went to the gay bar with some friends last night and got shitty drunk and hated everything. There was a best tits contest, a best ass contest, and a lot of unbelievably horrible music. We're talking old Black Eyed Peas bad. So many dudes tweaking to Beyoncé.

Also need new tires after discovering my rear passenger tire flopping yesterday and doing the penny bald test. Stuff is falling off and the muffler sounds like shit.

I hate dudes tweaking and I hate hot weather. I also hate horses. I like beer.

I went to the gay bar with some friends last night and got shitty drunk and hated everything. There was a best tits contest, a best ass contest, and a lot of unbelievably horrible music. We're talking old Black Eyed Peas bad. So many dudes tweaking to Beyoncé.

Also need new tires after discovering my rear passenger tire flopping yesterday and doing the penny bald test. Stuff is falling off and the muffler sounds like shit.

A best tits contest at a gay bar?

80 is awful.

Anything above 75 is intolerable.

Above 75? Intolerable? :lol:

Ever been in 115+ with over 80% humidity? Thats intolerable. Not 76 degrees.

80 rocks. Great biking weather

Word.

Fuck this hot So Cal weather. :yuk:

Youve got to be fucking kidding me. We have one of the best climates in the world.

EDIT: Wait, dont you live in like San Bernardino or Palmdale or some other armpit of Southern California?