The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Going on the internet makes me feel like I live under some rock where the social issues from the 60's pretty much don't exist anymore.

Going on the internet makes me feel like people aren't politically correct to point of not having a mind and watching films makes me feel like women are decent human beings.

Haha no I literally mean ice. Like ice cubes. I don't know what that's all about but I'm very excited.

The supporting bands were Origin and a band I've never heard before called Nero di marte. Origin were killer haven't seen them in years

My boss got me a travel guidebook for Arches and Canyonlands parks in Utah. I will interpret this as "you have permission to wander the wild yonder for 2 weeks"

I got my first smartphone, using it right now. Suuuuch a huge leap from the samsung freeform I've had for like 10 years! Not too good with this toichpad yet though, even my grandpa is literally more adept than I with these damn things.

No its obviously so frightening the code would just run away in fear pissing its pants. There is no hope for poor L.

Seriously though idk why you like that pizza sauce chick so much that you have to have her as an av. She still gives me the willies.

I get to teach tomorrow! I will be directing a job club and my topic is about respect in the workforce. So I'm going to have my individuals do some improvisational theatre. I'll give them scenarios have them act it out and the others that are watching can critique on what they did right and what they did wrong. I hope this goes well as they just threw me into this with no training.