The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Awe that's really lame. Don't have grandparents, but could imagine how much that sucks to just be lonely all the time. Aren't there like bingo nights for old people? There was this short story once that I read in high school about an old lady inviting a newspaper boy in for tea. He didn't want to, and she kept saying to him "next time" or something like that. Remember feeling kinda bad for her.

Was lying on my mom's bed with the fambam until my mom kicked us all out because she wanted to go to sleep. I might go back in her bed to be honest since it's so freaking cold in my attic. My friends say it's weird that I still sleep in my mom's bed. Or that sometimes when I have friends over they'd go in her room and lie down too. Idk. There were never any boundaries, and i kinda like it that way.

I've brought bingo/senior center activities up to her, she doesn't wanna hang out with other old people though. Stubborn old broad.

My grandma watches/listens to liberal programming 24/7. Her life revolves around being a democrat.

My dad's a fairly hardcore conservative and my maternal grandfather leans Republican. When the two got into some discussion on something or other, my maternal grandmother got up from the dinner table, yelled "I can't stand you Rush Limbaugh listening assholes any longer!", then ran outside crying. Either my mom or my uncle found her hiding behind a neighbor's car. Old liberal women are insane.

Hahaha holy shit. Mine's an old conservative, more annoying than hilarious. Real old school housewife type. My other grandma's the shit though, at 70 she still goes to Tigers games and the Detroit Institute of Art all the time.

My dad's a fairly hardcore conservative and my maternal grandfather leans Republican. When the two got into some discussion on something or other, my maternal grandmother got up from the dinner table, yelled "I can't stand you Rush Limbaugh listening assholes any longer!", then ran outside crying. Either my mom or my uncle found her hiding behind a neighbor's car. Old liberal women are insane.

I think anybody who gets way too caught up into politics is insane.

Hahaha holy shit. Mine's an old conservative, more annoying than hilarious. Real old school housewife type. My other grandma's the shit though, at 70 she still goes to Tigers games and the Detroit Institute of Art all the time.

Yeah, my grandma is kind of like that too, minus the conservative part. She just had her second knee replacement, and after a week, she was back to practically raising my cousins.

My other grandma killed herself about 7 years ago....

All old women are insane!

I left for a while, so I don't know. What did you and EffigyForgotten do to fucking get yourselves banned?

By the way, good to have your weird ass back, monoxide_child.:fu:

I got banned for posting a single link in a dozen different threads in half an hour
I dont remember exactly which post effigy got banned for but all the individual posts he made the last 2 days he was here were pissing people off

I got banned for posting a single link in a dozen different threads in half an hour
I dont remember exactly which post effigy got banned for but all the individual posts he made the last 2 days he was here were pissing people off

Effigy got banned for being a total cunt all the time, not just the last 2 days.

Speaking of poop, I finally clogged the toilet at work today. :kickass:

Been trying to clog that fucker for over a year. But, all the laughter stopped once the shit water kept overflowing on the ground...Not fun.

Speaking of poop, I finally clogged the toilet at work today. :kickass:

Been trying to clog that fucker for over a year. But, all the laughter stopped once the shit water kept overflowing on the ground...Not fun.

I've done that before in my bathroom, fucking gross... thank god it was just the water and not the shit too.

It's pretty sad when old people don't do anything to enrich their lives. I'd rather die young than wish I were dead.

This. Its really sad to have such a long life to just stop experiencing new things. If you are an independent old person with no Alzheimer's should definitely learn new skills and continue living.

I'm looking up clothing and style from the 90s. Steve Urkel popped up in my search. And Save by the Bell. I use to love those two shows. :zipit:

I'm looking up clothing and style from the 90s. Steve Urkel popped up in my search. And Save by the Bell. I use to love those two shows. :zipit:

1-this-kid-is-awesome.jpg