The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dogs, horses, goats, and rabbits I would never hit. I have had all of them as pets, or in the case of the horse I was close with my uncle who's a shriner. Purebred Arabian. For a shot of that horse's jizz he could get like thousands and thousands of dollars. Purebred, plus he was the star of the Detroit Shriner's horse troupe for years before he got too old.

At least 1/1 Arabs look fucking majestic and not like My Little Pony.

At least 1/1 Arabs look fucking majestic and not like My Little Pony.

Oh yeah man they're beautiful horses. I'm not a big horse person myself, but I can appreciate a badass animal.

I will say I'd love to have a Clydesdale someday though. Fucking monstrous beasts, makes me wanna battle people with a sword.

d366b29bdd16ac182537fe3b9b39b204.jpg

Oh yeah man they're beautiful horses. I'm not a big horse person myself, but I can appreciate a badass animal.

I will say I'd love to have a Clydesdale someday though. Fucking monstrous beasts, makes me wanna battle people with a sword.

There was recently a video about what sword to buy in another thread. You can hang a dead chicken by its leg and then swing your sword at it in front of a camera if you'd like.

Cleaning my room and almost threw out the empty bottle of echinacea that contains my stash of E. Need to be way more careful!

I did that today while making room to paint, except it was a bag of Adderall that I completely forgot I had. Surprises you find in your room...

Also, I'm one of the few people at my work who isn't getting laid off after the holiday season. But then today, my mom gets a job! A good one, too. So I'll no longer be the only one in my family working, thankfully.

Fuck winter. I was going like 15 mph on the on ramp to the highway and went to switch from a snowy lane to a less snowy lane and I guess that was TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS and I fishtailed off the road in four lanes of traffic. My pride is so butthurt. Fortunately didn't hit anything, snowbanks make nice cushions.

I still feel like shit. Going to the doctor tomorrow and I will give her blood samples and say WHAT'S THE DEAL BITCH. SAY IT BITCH.

City people are definitely spoiled. The rodes were all iced up. But today the trains were all fucked up too. Made me think I'd have better luck in a car.

I really need my license.

My area has oooookay public transit, but it's 40+ minutes versus less than 10 to take the bus to work. Fuck getting up half an hour earlier.

Onder: do you have rabies