The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Laying in bed with my naked girlfriend using my new phone to go online instead of going online at public internet places

Im one of the few on here that will honestly say this, but its good to see you back Monoxide.

Try not and get banned again you goofy fuck.

Considering all the crap effigy forgotton got away with before getting himself banned, i think i can avoid getting Myself banned again

@krampus: :erk:

Mostly done with my move. Fully furnishing a place is so expensive, even when mostly utilizing Walmart/Sams/Staples/Office Depot. Pretty stoked to have a decent amount of space again and being within a couple blocks or miles of everything I need, yet still being in a quiet neighborhood.

I bought some horse salami for christmas because I hate horses. I like antelopes but hell the antelope goulash was good so I eat antelopes too. Might as well take the frozen remains with myself on the holidays.

I had a tripe soup today and it smelled of shit. Sometimes they just don't clean the tripes well enough so the whole meal smells like shit and you feel like eating shit. I ate it though.

Drinking beers. The semester ended today and I have noone to celebrate with so I took a shower and I'm listening to the metals of death.

Considering all the crap effigy forgotton got away with before getting himself banned, i think i can avoid getting Myself banned again

I left for a while, so I don't know. What did you and EffigyForgotten do to fucking get yourselves banned?

By the way, good to have your weird ass back, monoxide_child.:fu:

Dreading the good deed I do every thursday by having dinner with my old, lonely grandma. She's a nice lady and all, but idk... pathetically lonely people annoy me. It's become more of a chore lately. Wish she'd get herself a hobby aside from drinking and fox news.

Dreading the good deed I do every thursday by having dinner with my old, lonely grandma. She's a nice lady and all, but idk... pathetically lonely people annoy me. It's become more of a chore lately. Wish she'd get herself a hobby aside from drinking and fox news.

Drinking and Fox news is so american. I'm visiting my grandma tomorrow myself. I can't imagine what she does every day. I just don't fucking know. What do you do when you're old?

I think I will throw up. My breath has been smelling of shit for the last 8 hours. I can't take this anymore.

Drinking and Fox news is so american. I'm visiting my grandma tomorrow myself. I can't imagine what she does every day. I just don't fucking know. What do you do when you're old?

Watch tv and wish people would call you more apparently. It was a different time when these old gals were younger, their lives were home making. Once their husbands and kids are gone they don't know what the fuck to do.

Awe that's really lame. Don't have grandparents, but could imagine how much that sucks to just be lonely all the time. Aren't there like bingo nights for old people? There was this short story once that I read in high school about an old lady inviting a newspaper boy in for tea. He didn't want to, and she kept saying to him "next time" or something like that. Remember feeling kinda bad for her.

Was lying on my mom's bed with the fambam until my mom kicked us all out because she wanted to go to sleep. I might go back in her bed to be honest since it's so freaking cold in my attic. My friends say it's weird that I still sleep in my mom's bed. Or that sometimes when I have friends over they'd go in her room and lie down too. Idk. There were never any boundaries, and i kinda like it that way.