The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wet streets, gray skies, empty roads and sated clouds. Love drives late at night after the rain. Makes me wanna become an alcoholic again just to enjoy the ride home.

Wet streets, gray skies, empty roads and sated clouds. Love drives late at night after the rain. Makes me wanna become an alcoholic again just to enjoy the ride home.

My mother's ex always falls and then complains about it. He doesn't like winter or wet streets because he falls more often. I think he has troubles with balance or something. It's strange when a grown-up complains about such a childish thing.

I will battle my hunger issue with a strong ally called motherfucking pasta.

On my way to meet up with a friend and attempt to see Gorguts even though it's sold out. Maybe there are ticket scalpers or something. If not we will just drink but I'm not drinking a lot tonight. I'm really hoping we could get tickets though.

Effigy got banned for being a total cunt all the time, not just the last 2 days.

Yeah
The only thing me and effigy actually agreed on was that we both think ALEXIS TEXAS IS SEXY
other than that though i think the majority of his posts were him arguing with EVERYONE

I got drunk yesterday as well as two days back and the day before. I'm still drunk now and I will get drunk again today and tomorrow and the day after that.

I'm bored of how dumb and fucking simple most people are.

I need to get some projects going. I've got to build something. Build something to stay alive, like a guy I know said. It sounds meaningless, but it's a comment on the struggle for meaning in our society.

Was able to get into Gorguts after all. Got super wasted but not stupid. Was able to take my drunk friends home as I slept walked home. My girlfriend is a party and a half and I cannot wait to rage with her some more at MDF. She said there is a secret black strip club that goes nuts for ice and dollars :rofl:.