The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I seriously cannot imagine being in -17, let alone -41 degree weather.

When I think of that, I imagine myself wearing every single article of clothing I own. Like that episode of Friends where Joey wears every piece of clothing Chandler owns...

joey.png

No but seriously, Im curious, how many layers do you wear in that shit?!?

I don't spend much time outside but if I had to I would be wearing ski snowpants and a ski jacket (I don't/can't ski but PP is a ski fanatic and gets me gear anyway) with a fleece underneath, two pairs of socks, leggings under my pants, boots, a huge scarf, a fuzzy hat, and snowboarding gloves. I'm a miserable baby about cold and hot temperatures.

Hahaha glad to see that so cold in the D vid. We got the shitty end of the stick for weather, buddy.

Also my car does this really creative, dumb shit where both the inside and outside of the windows frost. So I got twice the scraping to do. Very lame.

Hahaha glad to see that so cold in the D vid. We got the shitty end of the stick for weather, buddy.

Also my car does this really creative, dumb shit where both the inside and outside of the windows frost. So I got twice the scraping to do. Very lame.

That fucken interior frost is the worst shit. I think it happens on mine because one of my windows is fucked up so moisture must get inside through the gap it creates.

Weird fact: when I went to work this morning, I went outside at 5:15. It was -9, windchill not even factored in. There was snow on my windshield. No ice. No ice on any of my windows.

Right now... I am on day two of quitting drinking and day four of no facebook. I have problems with controlling myself and punch things or rant, respectively.

Laugh if you want. But I got problems and am proud of how far I've come. Npw I just need to get over my internet forum addiction, because UM is definitely not the only place I log onto daily... god I hate myself.

Instead of quitting alcohol, I just stick to drinking when I feel like it, as opposed to adhering to social obligation, which seldom means more than once a month. I do occasionally still get really pissed though, which is bad.

Its not about how often I drink, usually twice a week which is pretty average for my age. Its about how much with me. Incapable of having a few beers, and ashamed of it.

But really I'm more proud of the facebook thing, because dude... posted daily for like five years. I changed my password to nonsense then deleted the notepad file. Got you, addiction. I fuckin got you now.