The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Watching Awesome Games Done Quick

Really cool charity speed running event

The Symphony of the Night race going on now is super intense

Holy cunt I just opened a titting Urquell. I also bought frozen french fries.

Playin Spore for the first time in forever. Such a good fuckin game, it really has something for pretty much everyone.

About to enter the space age. Furthest I've gotten in this game is a few galaxies. Apparently there's some bigass easter egg down the line.

Playin Spore for the first time in forever. Such a good fuckin game, it really has something for pretty much everyone.

About to enter the space age. Furthest I've gotten in this game is a few galaxies. Apparently there's some bigass easter egg down the line.

I enjoyed the first two stages back in the day, the rest was kinda dumb tbh.

EDIT: But you're a female. It's one of those girl-friendly games. Like The Sims. It was a modern girl Tamagochi.

I remember when I tried to buy a Sacramentum album from him like, 5 years ago. He insisted on a cash-in-envelope payment, and I stupidly complied. After 5-6 months of no album, I PM'd him saying that I didn't care if he ripped me off or not, I just wanted to know if he was going to send it, and he said he would.

I never got the album and just bought the vinyl reissue a couple of weeks ago.

Makes sense. When I was selling stuff before he begged me to trade with him and I never would because it always seemed shady.

This place is different now. I used to buy and sell with several of you guys. :(

I remember when I tried to buy a Sacramentum album from him like, 5 years ago. He insisted on a cash-in-envelope payment, and I stupidly complied. After 5-6 months of no album, I PM'd him saying that I didn't care if he ripped me off or not, I just wanted to know if he was going to send it, and he said he would.

I never got the album and just bought the vinyl reissue a couple of weeks ago.

Haha, I feel kinda like a dick since I think I was the one who tipped you off to him selling it. He offered it to me, but I got mine a few days prior from ebay.

Makes sense. When I was selling stuff before he begged me to trade with him and I never would because it always seemed shady.

This place is different now. I used to buy and sell with several of you guys. :(

If I made more money, I'd gladly partake more. I need to sit down and go through my albums again and find another 30 or so to sell.

So wait, carpe is an alcoholic/pot head that sits on the internet all day? I'm out.

The female version of monoxide.

Maybe you just weren't smoking very good weed?

I'm a big proponent of weed because I think the high you get is generally just as fun as getting drunk (if you're smoking good weed), and it's much healthier than alcohol (physically and mentally). Plus, no hangover. Not saying you can't or shouldn't like alcohol more, I just personally like weed more. Using both at the same time is great, though!

What kind of gig is it?

Ha, you're a huge proponent for weed! You may be right in it not being very good. I don't know man, maybe the West just has some really good stuff, but what I've had here doesn't really do too much for me. But cheers man together they might make an awesome combo since their effects are so opposite.

It was a dance gig. It went better than i thought it would. Trying to be more social, but honestly after stuff like that i just like to go on stage then go home. i hate standing around and talking so much. It's sweet when people say nice things, but idk really i don't take compliments or people dissecting my work too well. just wanna leave it there and move on.

Carpe: Regarding the singing, my advice might not be exactly what you're looking for since my perspective is coming from a theatre background since i don't know anything about alternative singing or what techniques they practice in metal. i'm also not a singer. But from just listening, i'd say just trust your own voice more. you're an alto, so explore it. try songs that are in higher keys, just for you to explore your highs and head-voice and possibly combine the two for more vocal variation. also use your natural voice. don't try to sing like the singer who originally sang it (oftentimes you cannot because those songs were most likely written for their voice so unless you're a seasoned singer or have a voice key range and pitch similar to them it'll sound awkward to sing like them), and see how that turns out. but that's, just my two cents happy exploring!

I parked in the street so my buddy could get all his stuff out of my house.
He leaves and I get ready to leave when I notice my car has been hit.
Drivers side headlight, side panel and hood. All fucked up.
God damn neighbor across the street with his pickup truck backed into it. Fuck!
Hopefully it doesn't get totaled