The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Will you ever graduate? I thought you were doing something like agriculture, not medicine.

Bc. takes three years + I had to repeat one year so this is my fourth year on uni and I should have my Bc. this year. Then two more for Ing or something. Different faculty though. Even though I enjoy studying most things here, I need a change.

EDIT: What's up with you now anyway? You work?

I graduated and am about to start some training for a crap job that will be a decent money making scheme while I'm not paying rent.

Argh this talk makes me think of my future and I hate that shit. We'll have to stop now dude.

You could just live in a broken wooden cottage and drink Polish pilsner from a plant pot. Then some sexy bitches can all dance around your shack and whip it with big sticks as part of christmas celebrations. The loser would be the one you catch and keep for the next year.

You could just live in a broken wooden cottage and drink Polish pilsner from a plant pot. Then some sexy bitches can all dance around your shack and whip it with big sticks as part of christmas celebrations. The loser would be the one you catch and keep for the next year.

Interesting projection of a broken czech person. I'd move to our family cottage if I was crippled or a millionaire or something tbh. That place has different energy than the city. Also, I don't even know any bitches anymore. I think it's because I can't concentrate on one thing for more than 5 minutes and contacting / getting to know bitches takes effort divided in a longer time frame. My lust isn't sufficiently continuous.

EDIT: You at least have a crush on someone? Do you hunt for MILFs as you should?

Honestly I'm at the stage where I practically have a crush on every attractive woman I see. I used to get the occasional date via online dating, but I got sick of the way you have to interact and the way that all the effort is even more one sided than irl, so I deleted my account.

I need to get some contacts with more middle class women. I tend to have better luck with them and I like them more.

Honestly I'm at the stage where I practically have a crush on every attractive woman I see.

Well of course. Funny thing I was talking about today with my friend is how I find some girl attractive and then I see her another day and I get punched in the face by how ugly she actually is. It's baffling how well they morph to deceive, or perhaps how my variable drunkenness changes my perception of what is fine and what is definitely not fine. Another log in the way of persistent crush and eventual progress (if fucking vags is what you're into).

What if I just don't fucking care anyway?

EDIT: Alarming.

I don't count a girl as pretty until I've seen her without makeup and it's not much different. Just my two cents on it, don't trust the heavy eyeliner chicks to always be that hot.

Speaking of hot... I picked up a new candle today called 'Warm Crackling Campfire', combined with my 'Burning Leaves' my room smells soooooo fucking amazing.

You can tell if a girl is pretty regardless of makeup. Makeup can't fix major issues. Facial features, eyes, smile etc reveal it all. I prefer minimal makeup usually.

Heavy eyeliner can make just about any chick look pretty hot, in my opinion. Maybe because people get so focused on how in your face the eyes are they lose sight of the harelip and jew nose.

I don't know anyone who looks stunning with makeup and is not attractive without. Makeup just enhances features, but it really can't give you something that isn't there. Eyeliner and lipgloss is all a woman needs, tbh. Not a ton of eyeliner, though.

Looking up topics to teach my guys this week. And looking up cool sights to see here to take them to. I've never actually been to half these places or knew of their existence.

Debating whether I should just stay up for the next 3 hours and pull an all nighter (I fucked myself and didn't wake up until 5 pm today) or just take the few hours of sleep and try and rock a nap sometime tomorrow afternoon.

1st day of class down. So much more time out of class this semester but same hour load. 1 class has no final unless you need it, and another has only 3 non-cumulative tests. Win.