The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

He's the kind of dude you have to be a bitch with or else he'll be a dick. And that's really no fun.

Eating lunch. Went to subway and got a sandwich without any meat for the first time - and now I like subway. Their meats are disgusting for some reason... It's like lunchable meats.

That shit was gone by the time I got to the Airport. Ah, the nostalgic drunken memories that are tied with natty boh. It wouldnt feel right for me to drink that beer anywhere except at MDF. That and Yuengling. Fucking delicious.

Fuck no.

Haha yeah. I feel the same way. I usually snag a case of Yuengling on the way back to drink and enjoy. It's decent and its nice and cheap. Only lager version, none of that lite bullshit.

I am in Yuengling in every fucking gas station country. :)

Fantastic cheap beer. I've never found 40s of it though and I always look...

Was entertained by that show for like a season, but then I realized how gay it was the longer it went on.

If Lats comes back, it will most likely be a while. I remember Deron saying he banned monoxide longer for making an alternative account after his ban. The question is do we want him back?

Sometimes they fall back on 'awkward humor', which I can't fucking stand, but it's a solid adult animated series. Amazing and brilliant at times. You just gotta view it mainly as a music video and it'll touch you.

Today was one of those days at work where you cant wait to go home and annihilate yourself in the attempt to try and forget about the bullshit day you just had.

Fuckin shit.

Yea, im usually smoking the heavy indicas .... but my car is out of comission so i had to settle with this garbage from my neighbor 'til tomrrow. The guy is a big time stress smoker. He gave me a cannister filled with a mix of the whammy he's usually smoking on.... even found a couple nice chronic nuglets in there. Ended up rolling 8 J's ... have only one left for the night and never got more than a fucking head change. :lol:

Just got that on Firefox recently too. False flags aren't that uncommon and sometimes it's just some potentially shady advertizing that causes the warning.