The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mathiäs;10779100 said:
Chrome is saying this site is infected with malware. Duhfuck?

Just got that on Firefox recently too. False flags aren't that uncommon and sometimes it's just some potentially shady advertizing that causes the warning.

Yes, Chrome is giving me that message too, so I logged in on Firefox but I don't see any issues on this browser.

I didn't even know it was possible/legal for a web browser to totally block access to a website that you couldn't override.

Deron?

First day of Business Law.... here's to hoping I'm not stuck in a group with a bunch of alcohlic yuppies getting education off their parents dollar again. Actually here's to hoping there aren't any group projects, period.

Just got that on Firefox recently too. False flags aren't that uncommon and sometimes it's just some potentially shady advertizing that causes the warning.

Same. I was just like, bro. I've been comin here for years and never got the herp, wouldn't imagine it'll happen any time soon.

Chic Corea and Bela Fleck tomorrow. Hells yeah. I'm gonna be there with bells on.

Chrome doesn't even remember me going around the warning so it brings the shit up each time I go here.

Yes, Chrome is giving me that message too, so I logged in on Firefox but I don't see any issues on this browser.

I didn't even know it was possible/legal for a web browser to totally block access to a website that you couldn't override.

Deron?

If you go on advanced, you can get around it.

Went to the heights for my brothers bday, and I'm sorta drunk. Even though it's a Thursday the was endless dirty dancing and vulgar songs playing as soon as the clock strikes 9. Dominicans never fail.

Just ordered about twenty bucks worth of new labret jewelry online, really excited to try something besides a stud or loop out. Got two 'lippy loops', black and silver, and trying out one of those long ass spikes that drapes over the chin. In particular, this one:

yhst-4673793187882_2268_175591290

Getting ready go to into work to do some OT. Last night, I went out and spent 50 dollars on more Magic cards and then I ate some pizza, drank some whiskey and watched Netflix while I built a Commander deck.

Today was one of those days at work where you cant wait to go home and annihilate yourself in the attempt to try and forget about the bullshit day you just had.

Fuckin shit.

for me personnally
i find crystal meth is good for this

WARNING
i'm only refering to just my specific body
DO NOT use crystal meth while pissed-off
most people will have a horrible trip