The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Are you 13?

EDIT: @j_g

Sometimes it just isn't worth putting up with the elements to go, but normally it isn't "shit."

I'm not saying school is the only means for educating ones self (nor is it necessarily the 'best'), but really do find most people who find it to be shit tend to be (I emphasize tend to be) lackwits who have an unwarrantedly high opinion of themselves because they feel they are better than those who are unfortunate enough to be school educated

not saying I dont agree with you, alot of people who found/find school shit are highly arrogant and do see themselves better than others. I went to school with a few myself, but personally, I found the whole school experience not that great. again, just a personal opinion. but even though I'm 30 now, I still remember school being shit thats all.

which courses have you done though? level 2 courses can entirely involve copying lines from one sheet onto an answers sheet and then getting the certificate.

did a business admin course to level 3. a creative writing course to try and help me get published and a general maths course coz im shit at maths lol the admin course took me 4 years.

and an English lit course where i had to read the entire written works of Shakespear, so yeah not just copying answers from one sheet and getting a certificate at the end of it. but i'm not just talking bout the general subjects school teaches ya, life skills are important too. schools should really teach about money management and shit like that too. they don't here in dreary England, dunno if it's different anywhere else?

Started playing Gravity Rush today - finally have my Vita purchase justified. I only got it for Persona 4 Golden, but man is this game awesome.

Also I guess I sort of failed to mention that I got a promotion to shift leader at work. Pretty nice so far, and a decent raise from 9.75 to 11.50 an hour.

You're a cool chick. High five.

I go straight to the knife display whenever I'm at Cabela's.

Knives, guns, fishing, metal detectors, dead animals.... and last but certainly most fucking important if you're with someone else, the animal calls section. :devil: