The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

and an English lit course where i had to read the entire written works of Shakespear, so yeah not just copying answers from one sheet and getting a certificate at the end of it. but i'm not just talking bout the general subjects school teaches ya, life skills are important too. schools should really teach about money management and shit like that too. they don't here in dreary England, dunno if it's different anywhere else?

I think they just rely on the class system producing enough middle class people to keep things turning over.

Had to REALLY scold a student for the first time today. Gave the guys worksheet to fill out and read aloud and one dude decided to draw bondage shit all over the paper, with words like "whip me" and shit all over. He also drew side profiles of people smoking… I mean he's a great artist but man...

Edit: He also got fired from his previous jobs for smoking marijuana at the job and for being weird with the females.

On the bright side, got out of work early today due to the bad weather.

He's in his early 40s, but has a mental disability. His diagnosis is psychotic, though… might explain some things :lol: Felt weird "scolding" someone older than me.

crimsonfloyd: is it work for school or is it for your class? or both.

Mostly for my own classes, though I feel like it gets in the way of my work for the classes I teach. My program specializes in the 1-3 page busy-work essay, which in theory isn't too bad, except when six of them are due a week they start to add up.

So over winter. We gotta get me a new car battery tomorrow.

Watching a lame, poorly narrated documentary on caterpillars. This shit gonna get turned off real soon for more Dexter, because fuck education, give me violence!

But mainly fuck this shitty narrator.

My partner is a bad farter too. He let rip a loud smelly one this morning then held my head under the covers. It was ripe to say the least lol still love him even tho his arse is evil :)