The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I went out in forty degree weather the other day and thought we were having an early spring.

Got a message from my store manager this morning complaining that the store was a total mess...

Since I'm new to the position I was taking care of counting down the registers and doing the safe counting so I can get used to doing it for when I eventually have to do it on my own...

This is about an hour and a half process and during this time the other shift manager there with me should have been straightening up the store so it doesn't look like shit

I finished up in the office with about 45 minutes before I had to leave or I would go over on my hours, so I went through the front isles to make sure they were looking alright...

then I left with about half hour 'til the store closed - thinking the other manager had it taken care of...

But apparently not. I called the store up to ask what exactly was wrong with the store, and the majority of the store hadn't even been touched up one bit...the second I started pulling registers the other manager should have been facing

Then later on got a call from the beauty adviser who worked last night and she told me that the other shift manager who was there never faces, and to keep an eye on her to make sure I don't have something like this bite me in the ass down the line...

I knew it was going to be a shitshow at times, but I figured it would be non-management employees causing the majority of my problems...gotta keep my head up and make sure everyone does their shit then I guess..

You were a pharmacy tech, right? I told my pharmacist I wasn't interested in the lead tech position at my store for the same reason i.e. My pharmacist never does his own management duties. That, and CVS corporate continually thinks up more tasks for us to attend to, piling onto tasks we already don't have the time to do, while also hacking our hours.

You were a pharmacy tech, right? I told my pharmacist I wasn't interested in the lead tech position at my store for the same reason i.e. My pharmacist never does his own management duties. That, and CVS corporate continually thinks up more tasks for us to attend to, piling onto tasks we already don't have the time to do, while also hacking our hours.

I was the head photo technician.

I think telling my cat so many times "no" when I want her to stop doing something has caused her to have a Pavlovian response of looking around for something exciting whenever she hears the word.

Cats are sure weird :/ lol my mums cat hates gettin her paws wet when shes been out in the rain so she waits on the matt by the door for my mum to dry her paws with a towel. Shes a tart of a cat lol
also shes scared of the wind lol

I want to die when my mum listens to Kate Bush :/
Just seen the weirdest advert on TV. Accordin to it you can adopt a donkey AND become friends with it on Facebook. . . . . . . How does it reply to your messages??? :/

I think telling my cat so many times "no" when I want her to stop doing something has caused her to have a Pavlovian response of looking around for something exciting whenever she hears the word.

Haha, ran across this on Digg today:

https://www.thedodo.com/community/StanleyCoren/why-your-dogs-name-matters-397391760.html

On the basis of what he had experienced during his life, the sound that he had heard most frequently associated with consequences for him personally was "No." In Polar's mind, then, "No!" was his name!