The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I had to hold a pee for two hours once, not something I'd do intentionally, but for shits and giggles I can make squeaking noises with my hands if I rub them together a certain way.
That's what I'm doing this moment ;)

Lol, I'm also shit hot at using a grass whistle. . . . . . . , Yeah, okay, I agree, I'm totally and utterly retarded. . . . . . . or just plain crazy?
Can't I be both?

I think that Americans have a dice at home where three sides say UNIVERSITY and the other three say MALL and when they're bored they just pick their guns and throw the dice and then they go "well I was hoping for a uni but let's go shoot some old people in the mall. THE TRADITION. THE EAGLE. THE GLORY.

The ironic part is that this is in a state where people bitch about how strict gun control is. Cue the debate on tv yet again.

Hung out with a bunch of juggalos last night. Not bad people, juggalos, just a little dumb and obsessed with a culture. Great partiers. Got my hair braided, didn't look half bad.

I find the best way to enjoy the company of people like that is to act as if being a metal head is also like being part of a misunderstood 'family', reach that common ground and share a bowl.