The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm waiting for the results of last semester's final french exam which I have to pass otherwise I'm in deep fucking shit. I'm not going to another exam because of it too. It sucks, but I had to sacrifice this one. Now this has to go through for fuck's sake. Results should be ready in under an hour and I'm just sitting here like a faggot. Such a fucking dependent human being.

Alright. Done. At least this fucking shitty thing is behind me. And the three beers even though I said I wouldn't drink. Whatever, fuck everything. Fuck you. You too. Fuck you people.

Went to Cabela's over the weekend to pick up some bronze ammo, eat the best jerky around, and gawk at their fuckin amazing taxidermy display.

They have a big ass mountain in the middle of the store with about a dozen goats, a herd of deer, a black bear, a brown bear, three polar bears, five turkeys, multiple duck, multiple foxes, multiple wolves, multiple live fish swimming through a stream meandering about it, beavers, bobcats, four bison, and a bunch of little furry shit. Then in the corner of the store they have a fuckin savannah display with four lions, a leopard, multiple vultures, like three hyenas, and a gigantic taxidermied elephant whose tusks probably aren't real.

Yet the only taxidermy tools they sell are books and a bone bleaching kit. Go figure. Still, wonderful place, they have a deal on a metal detector better than the one I have for like $300 that I'll probably go back and take advantage of soon.

Went to Cabela's over the weekend to pick up some bronze ammo, eat the best jerky around, and gawk at their fuckin amazing taxidermy display.

They have a big ass mountain in the middle of the store with about a dozen goats, a herd of deer, a black bear, a brown bear, three polar bears, five turkeys, multiple duck, multiple foxes, multiple wolves, multiple live fish swimming through a stream meandering about it, beavers, bobcats, four bison, and a bunch of little furry shit. Then in the corner of the store they have a fuckin savannah display with four lions, a leopard, multiple vultures, like three hyenas, and a gigantic taxidermied elephant whose tusks probably aren't real.

Yet the only taxidermy tools they sell are books and a bone bleaching kit. Go figure. Still, wonderful place, they have a deal on a metal detector better than the one I have for like $300 that I'll probably go back and take advantage of soon.

You're a cool chick. High five.

I go straight to the knife display whenever I'm at Cabela's.

I just planted 10 seeds of various chili pepper varietes. I can't wait for what happens. My friend gave me the seeds and the know-how so this should work well.