The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I parked in the street so my buddy could get all his stuff out of my house.
He leaves and I get ready to leave when I notice my car has been hit.
Drivers side headlight, side panel and hood. All fucked up.
God damn neighbor across the street with his pickup truck backed into it. Fuck!
Hopefully it doesn't get totaled

WTF? He might have totaled your car just from backing up? That sucks! And hitting a parked vehicle is the epitome of sucky driving.

RE Weed: Weed makes me too introverted to be around anyone other than close friends. I'm just not interested in building new relationships when I'm high. Too much dealing with surface crap and social conventions to make it worth it. It also makes me an insomniac. Then if I'm alone I usually want to write or create sometime but can't put to together my thoughts in a coherent manner. If I just want to listen to music or watch sports hyper-analytically, then I can enjoy weed. And having had a decent amount of both Cali and East Coast weed I can confidently say that most East Coast weed is garbage in comparison to the stuff we have out here.

I've bought from a couple of guys (one being Mike). Just rare that someone is selling an album I want for a price I feel like paying when I have spare money.

Ha, you're a huge proponent for weed! You may be right in it not being very good. I don't know man, maybe the West just has some really good stuff, but what I've had here doesn't really do too much for me. But cheers man together they might make an awesome combo since their effects are so opposite.

It was a dance gig. It went better than i thought it would. Trying to be more social, but honestly after stuff like that i just like to go on stage then go home. i hate standing around and talking so much. It's sweet when people say nice things, but idk really i don't take compliments or people dissecting my work too well. just wanna leave it there and move on.

Carpe: Regarding the singing, my advice might not be exactly what you're looking for since my perspective is coming from a theatre background since i don't know anything about alternative singing or what techniques they practice in metal. i'm also not a singer. But from just listening, i'd say just trust your own voice more. you're an alto, so explore it. try songs that are in higher keys, just for you to explore your highs and head-voice and possibly combine the two for more vocal variation. also use your natural voice. don't try to sing like the singer who originally sang it (oftentimes you cannot because those songs were most likely written for their voice so unless you're a seasoned singer or have a voice key range and pitch similar to them it'll sound awkward to sing like them), and see how that turns out. but that's, just my two cents happy exploring!

Yeah, you're totally right. Thing is I hate women who sing with high voices, so really don't wanna do it. But it's worth it to at least strengthen my chords.

Studying. I thought I would have a hangover today considering I had 8 beers yesterday but nothing. I'm actually quite productive. Also, passed a shitty exam yesterday and then went see Chopin second piano concerto and then went beerdrinking. Basically this guy that used to tap me beers in my favorite pub (closed now) now owns another pub that is further away and we've been there to see him with my friend. There was like 10 total drunks singing and the whole place looks kinda shitty which is awesome.

Hopin the weather channel is right and it's 36 degrees with sun tomorrow so I can get my ass out on the disc course. The only exercise I've been getting is at work, and the only sunlight from my SunnyD. Craving that clang-clang in the basket!

fucking worn out!
GF and I are getting a house. We close on Feb 21.
So in the meantime I have to clean my house out and get it ready so I can sell it.
Which means moving all my shit to my parents for now.
I have way too much shit

Havent eaten since noon when I had eggs and basil with some ham.
Fucking hungry! I think I hear Steak n' Shake calling my name!
Bourbon too...

go Colts!
Fuck Seattle!!!

^ Awesome, congrats on the new house!

My girlfriend came over and we had a girl day. Cooked, did facials, and talked about boys. Seriously something straight from a movie. I need more girlfriends. Laura, where you at? :lol:

She actually reminds me of that Jakethedog character more than monoxide. m_c is retarded, but 10x more interesting than either of them.

I can get behind this.

Like a gaggle of goddamn housewives you are. Maybe you can cluck at each other about my fashion preference while you're at it.

Onder mentioned Spore is a 'chick' game, gotta call bullshit on that. I'm gettin further along in the space age than I ever have before and the complexity of this shit, what with the trading and economics, allies and enemies, missions, keeping equipment updated, does not deserve a description with such negative connotations.

I've played Civilizations here and there, not that. Not sayin Spore is as good as that far as the economic and waging war aspect goes, but I think it gets a bad rap just because it's cartoonish and there's not an excellent plot.

Shit, Starcraft would beat everyone.

Play some Alpha Centauri if you want some real space age trading and war, sister.

I remember when I bought Sim City 3000 back in 1998 or so. When I was installing it there was an advertisement for that game and it looked so fucking cool. Then I tried playing it and it wasn't nearly as cool. But that was probably because I was like 8 years old.

Mathiäs;10776777 said:
I remember when I bought Sim City 3000 back in 1998 or so. When I was installing it there was an advertisement for that game and it looked so fucking cool. Then I tried playing it and it wasn't nearly as cool. But that was probably because I was like 8 years old.

I remember NHL1998, Age of Empires II and fucking Driver. I spent so much time on those games as a kid. And then Need For Speed 3.

On topic - I'm making notes for tuesday exam. My hand fucking hurts from writing, there's shitload of information and this is supposedly the hardest exam of this semester / year. Cunting fucking cunt.