The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Shit. I need to pay to see profiles and shit, fuck that. I just thought I could just use this site to have some random flings and shit.

Playing with oil pastels.... I need another hobby to shake shit up a bit, I haven't done anything new in awhile. Thinking of taking up wood burning.

Shit. I need to pay to see profiles and shit, fuck that. I just thought I could just use this site to have some random flings and shit.

Most of those small dating sites are scams.

Do you know what would be really helpful though? If they allowed you to search for women by the ages of guys they're looking for. It would make it a lot easier to search for cougars on sites like Match, OkCupid, etc.

Just churned out about a dozen pieces of artwork, all of which I'm VERY happy with.

Seriously, if you're any sort of artistically inclined and like spacescapes.. get yourself some black paper and a bunch of oil pastels. Scribble random colors everywhere heavily, then outline cloud-ish shapes with white, and blend it all with your finger, starting from the edge of the white. Then stab lighter colored areas with white dots to make stars. Insanely easy shit, and it will look amazing.

Drinking Coffee, txting a girl I kinda know from Facebook. Another female friend requested me earlier, but I have not talked to her, the older woman I txt and really like. I do not think she see's me that same way I see her. Anyways, just living the dream!