The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Recovering from last nights drinking. I was being an asshole like usual, was shouting at people about singularity and the end of humanity. Am I going crazy or what the fuck?

Reading about cow's menstruation cycle for the finals. Finals the day after tomorrow.

I've been bored, decided to check out UM again for the first time in like a year. It seems there's more actual discussion of music than there was around the time I left.

So what's happening?

I've been bored, decided to check out UM again for the first time in like a year. It seems there's more actual discussion of music than there was around the time I left.

So what's happening?

Half of us are at MDF right now, having a whale of a time.

Back in Boston I see. I'll be there next weekend.

I was thinking it must be about time for MDF. I swear I'll go one of these years.

I just looked at the lineup and JESUS FUCK. That's some serious shit. Pretty jealous.

Is HamburgerBoy around? I shaved my armpits today. As a prevention from smellysweating in this shitfuck of weather. Hopefully tomorrow is shitty weather for my finals. I sometimes get sick when it's too hot and I might get nervous tomorrow and shit.

Oh no. I don't get nervous do I.