The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

DEMF in Detroit? I know that's going on and you mentioned your parents live there. Haven't gone in awhile, but if there's any time I can enjoy electronic music it's when I'm drunk as fuck and dancing underground.

That's the one. My mom is a Detroit native but lives in NY near me now.

Forbidden Planet > Lexx > Star Trek

I know this is beyond the realms of controversy though, but Star Trek basically takes Forbidden Planet and does it over and over again for millions of years and it's worse because it wasn't the same people writing, so it really was a rip off. Lexx at least tries massive originality.

Lexx was super shitty tbh

Wow, talk about a tech boost in 24hrs. Updated my phone to KitKat and switched from my old 4mbps DSL to 15+mbps cable. Holy speed infusion.

I'm hoping my papa buys me a new phone in China. I'm so sick of this old thing that doesn't even work that I don't even carry it outside most of the times. I need some new smart Chinese machinery!

It's good if you "get" it, if you're just being kind of a bottom and not engaging and expecting the next standard sci fi series then it might seem like a queer art project though.

What I like about Star Trek is that its essentially life lessons set in space. Every series in the franchise brings its own thing to the table.

I'm hoping my papa buys me a new phone in China. I'm so sick of this old thing that doesn't even work that I don't even carry it outside most of the times. I need some new smart Chinese machinery!

I wouldn't get a Huawei or whatever piece of Chinese shit. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 which is still getting the job done just fine (even though the S5 is out now I think). You can get the i9100 version, which I would expect to work in Prague. That is the international version (Samsung made a lot of different versions of the S2).

What I like about Star Trek is that its essentially life lessons set in space. Every series in the franchise brings its own thing to the table.

Have you seen the film Forbidden Planet though? Star Trek barely adds to that film, it's so ridiculously derivative.

I wouldn't get a Huawei or whatever piece of Chinese shit. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 which is still getting the job done just fine (even though the S5 is out now I think). You can get the i9100 version, which I would expect to work in Prague. That is the international version (Samsung made a lot of different versions of the S2).

I don't trust Huawei either but from what I've read the technical and qualitative differences between Chinese phones and the big known producers are getting really marginal. I'm thinking the top models of Xiaomi or ZTE and shit.

I don't trust Huawei either but from what I've read the technical and qualitative differences between Chinese phones and the big known producers are getting really marginal. I'm thinking the top models of Xiaomi or ZTE and shit.

Oh shit I really like the Oneplus One phone.

So I smelled petrol and I went see what's happening and there was a motorbike accident just under my balcony. Heavy rain, ambulance and firefighters included. Studying time.

It wasn't a meteorite.

Also I made some bomb ass sushi, and figured out how to scrobble plug.dj and rhapsody to lastfm so I guess I'm on the bandwagon now.

@Funerary Doom if you see this I sent you a friend request

I'm sick of how hard it is to find decent sports science advice. I don't think I'd even know what to do if I had a Phd in it. It's a real arse and there are millions of people who are basically dumb mouthing off on the internet about it. It's shit.