The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was so happy that Godzilla didn't suck. In fact, it was quite good. It had all the cheesy glory of the original 70s episodes, ludicrous fight scenes, and managed to keep in "dangers of nuclear warfare" theme made the first Godzilla film actually good.

Been drinking all day. Well, really since last night.

Had fried chicken and waffles for breakfast with 2 double IPAs...Now slamming Sierra Nevadas Hoptimum.

Life is good.

I was so happy that Godzilla didn't suck. In fact, it was quite good. It had all the cheesy glory of the original 70s episodes, ludicrous fight scenes, and managed to keep in "dangers of nuclear warfare" theme made the first Godzilla film actually good.

Agreed. It really was a well made movie and the fighting scenes were well done.

Trains are all fucked up and I just wanna be home already! Had two hours dance practice but I now understand my own choreography! Well... I know how to teach it to my partner.
Also, I feel guilty as I spent $20 for a fucking burger and fries -.- at the pier but whatever I get paid this week coming and I was so hungry I didn't give a shit.

Done with finals, teaching, and many other less interesting obligations, and Saturday night I'm already bored and feeling that free-time/relaxation buzz dissipate. I considered buying some liquor but I couldn't be bothered to change into non-semen-encrusted clothing and driving over to the nearest Korean-owned shithole. Someone end me plz.

Mathiäs;10848234 said:
No, I hate being drunk and dislike the taste of most alcoholic beverages.

I have to say I myself dislike most liquor. I don't like the taste of whiskey, I don't like the taste of most rum and fuck some sweet shit. Vodka has to be nice and clean then I appreciate it. Wine and beer both have to be good for me to enjoy. What else. Yeah I really like Campari. Like, a lot.

i liked ''Becherovka'' that a stripper recommended to me in Prague. nice herbal taste. and god she was beautiful. i miss that fucking place

I started studying for the finals. Still have 7 days left so I think I'm all good. Also, I listen to great amounts of death metal and classical while studying so it feels pretty good. I refuse dates. Girl messages me and I say I want to be alone. SOLITUDE. SATAN. PLANTS.