The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I could be wrong but I don't recall Leviticus expressly forbidding human flesh. So it'd be a question of the specific slaughtering practices. Getting the meat blessed might be a challenge, though.

Woke up a little while ago. Drinking japanese green tea and listening to old heavy metals. Downloading an old Italian movie with Franco Nero and I will also start learning how to write webpages and shit because I think it would be a nice side-job if I learned all that right.

And the king asked her, “What is your trouble?” She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give your son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow.’ So we boiled my son and ate him. And on the next day I said to her, ‘Give your son, that we may eat him.’ But she has hidden her son.”

I could be wrong but I don't recall Leviticus expressly forbidding human flesh. So it'd be a question of the specific slaughtering practices. Getting the meat blessed might be a challenge, though.

Humans don't have cloven hooves, nor do they chew cud. Therefore, long pork is no more kosher than regular pork.

I tried to run my usual lap and gave up like half-way. For some reason it was impossible today. Sad story.

The office snake escaped from his cage. Tore apart the whole office the past hour between 3 people...Dont know how long hes been gone...Could be anywhere up to 2 weeks...

R.I.P. Skittles. You were a fucking badass <3

I had a footling subway sandwich and ate it in less than 20 minutes for lunch today and now my stomach is super bloated. Wish I had seitan instead.

Soo beat! 11 hour shift after a night of drinking and 3 hours of sleep... No bueno. I won't be doing that for awhile.

I love strategy games, but I don't know anyone else who's into that stuff so I mostly just play Paradox stuff like Hearts of Iron and Crusader Kings.

Fuck, I'd be at the barber shop once a week if I knew of one with draught beer.

There's a hipster barber shop near where I live that serves its customers PBR on draught. I'm not sure I like the idea of alcohol being around people wielding sharp instruments at my head. I go to my old man barber and flip through his Playboys and shoot the shit. Costs less than the hipster barber too