The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There's a game shop near me but as I recall from when I played Magic they're dickbags.

Then again that was a while ago.

Tbh tournament-level Magic players from where I come from are utter cunts. its okay to be in their "group", but only if you have no problems with modern Magic. WoTC can do no wrong.

^ Did he at least write a manifesto? So far he has + points for shooting police though. Rodger's target was "happy couples" which is kinda lame.

At least that Hollywood kid was honest about why he went on a rampage - he was a lonely loser throwing a tantrum. All the other gunmen always make lame attempts to sound deep and profound in their manifestos, that stuff is just embarrasing.

At least that Hollywood kid was honest about why he went on a rampage - he was a lonely loser throwing a tantrum. All the other gunmen always make lame attempts to sound deep and profound in their manifestos, that stuff is just embarrasing.

Well this guy doesn't try to be clever, he went on about hating cops and stupid redneck shit like that.

If I ever went on a rampage, my manifesto would be 140 pages of "I just thought it'd be fun" repeated ad nauseam.

HJr.jpg

I'm guessing you guys have heard about the gunman in Moncton, New-Brunswick, Canada

Anyways, So I'm still in my house under lockdown ordered by the RCMP, the shooter is still at large. This is fucking scary man.

I know this dude on the killing spree. I worked with his sister whom I had a huge crush on, I can't even begin to to imagine what that family is going through, and it looks like the RCMP is no longer running things, the Military is stepping in now.

Gonna be a massive search today.

Stay safe dude. Crazy stuff.

So I just woke up. Had a little afternoon nap. My mother's celebrating her 50 years on the world of the living and invited our whole family over including my siblings with their partners. And all the grandparents. A lot of people at our place which will be exhausting. I bought her our university wine and some marmalade from Africa. Has to be enough. She bought a shitton of food for our guests but no alcohol so I'm not sure how she thinks this is gonna work.

Tokin' all day jamming death'n'roll and watching the new 300. This movie is completely retarded and also awesome.

I feel bad that I'll never look as big and shredded as some of the fuckers in those 300 movies...
Oh, also, Eva Green is stunning. Every time she gets her tits out my day gets much better.

Drank some wine (I drink what I find), and scrapped up some left over bho and tried to hotknife it. Not much was/is left. Might go pick up from a dispensary tomorrow, as I'm not really in the mood for delivery prices. Rather wait a couple days or so and get the better deal.

Tokin' all day jamming death'n'roll and watching the new 300. This movie is completely retarded and also awesome.

Glad you found some stuff. Yeah, that's a good summary of that film.

Want to meet up tomorrow? It will be my last day in Boston before I head to Maine for the summer. I'm attending a "Death Metal BBQ" in Revere Beach tomorrow night, but we could rendez-vous earlier in the day. Send me a PM.

Glad you found some stuff. Yeah, that's a good summary of that film.

Want to meet up tomorrow? It will be my last day in Boston before I head to Maine for the summer. I'm attending a "Death Metal BBQ" in Revere Beach tomorrow night, but we could rendez-vous earlier in the day. Send me a PM.

Sent you a message. I'd be down.

Tonight I watch the latest Hobbit thing. Wasn't a huge fan of the first Hobbit movie, so I'm just gonna get stoned and try to enjoy the visuals and not worry too much about the story.