The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Be happy that form of UM hipsterdom isn't more widespread, and we aren't calling each other Excallyboo and Montu Sekhmet.

<--- original username club since '06.

edit: Jesus Christ. 8 years.

oh god i had forgotten about ex-cally-boo

jesus fuck what an awful name

I can't remember the name of my original account from back in '05 - got banned for trolling here before i decided to just become a regular poster

you missed the susperia years

we could use another "pink haired borderline stalker of swedes" here

Same name since 06. OG as fuck.

Also, just for you guys:
motivator6129812.jpg

You're welcome for that.

For those new people, that originated from this:

How to appreciate death metal: Don't be a fucking faggot.

combined with this:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...6-im-cooking-some-fucking-fish-right-now.html

The forums did seem better when I lurked. In before "I spoiled everything". They still are pretty good, for what they are. Some of the other forums on the site are a bit tarded, I'm not naming names though.

At least doden's gay left anyway :p joke

What I find funny is the amount of times women with similar personalities join the forum. It's probably because "there are no women on the internet" combined with "there are no female metal fans" creates some mystical potion of snail toes and frozen baked beans.

Women come and women go, but men are dependable, unchanging and resolute.

Who was the poster (and what was the post) that tried to sound intelligent but ended up writing some nonsensical thing that sounded dumb as shit? I was trying to think of this the other day and couldn't. Whatever it was he/she said got repeated a LOT after that.

The girls here tend to be the kind that is so fucking social with everyone that they even go to a metal forum. The guys tend to be quiet introverted nerds IRL.

Who was the poster (and what was the post) that tried to sound intelligent but ended up writing some nonsensical thing that sounded dumb as shit? I was trying to think of this the other day and couldn't. Whatever it was he/she said got repeated a LOT after that.

The funniest part was when someone replied with "I am become interchangeability of discern, destroyer of English"