The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I want some cool shit for my room. I'm a bit bored of the Victoria II map. I hate textured wall paper, it's supposed to be more classy but it just means you can't change the style of the room entirely with any amount of ease.

No clue where this thread is at...just jumped in for first time. ATM im drinking ale listening to Fejd and Amon Amarth by the fire place lol wtf!

Right...Cause talking about no longer scraping week old semen from your pubes in the shower OR your infatuation with beautiful cocks on a internet metal forum is only for the highly evolved intellectual.

Only sexually frustrated and confused bisexuals care about that shit.

Do you think apes and other sub-humans are sexually frustrated? No, they just fuck whatever they want to. If a dog can't find a bitch he fucks a log. If a chimp can't find love, he masturbates with a frog. You have no idea how painful it is to be a conscious virginal human being.

They can, but most societies shame or punish us for such actions. Far away from the judgment of other human beings, I am forced to vent my own sexual frustration through this forum.

They can, but most societies shame or punish us for such actions. Far away from the judgment of other human beings, I am forced to vent my own sexual frustration through this forum.

What the fuck is your problem anyway. Just ask some gay man out and suck his cock. Go to a gay-friendly bar, there's plenty of those in every larger city.

Drinking tea from Marks n spencer. I needed some fine black tea. Listening to Bach.

So basically on tuesday I'm going to a secondary summer house with my sister and her man so that's over with and in August I'll be going to that one cottage in the hills. In between I'll be staying in Prague. JAGE is visiting in like 2 weeks so we'll probably sit outside of Domino's together and wait for some girls to approach us.

EDIT: So when do I get to see this chick again. She went to some stupid festival and on tuesday I'm leaving for few days. I intend to stay in contact with her but summer fucking sucks.

Right...Cause talking about no longer scraping week old semen from your pubes in the shower OR your infatuation with beautiful cocks on a internet metal forum is only for the highly evolved intellectual.

Only sexually frustrated and confused bisexuals care about that shit.

This.

Tired as hell. Didn't sleep much all week and been killing my body with dance practice. & now i see bags forming under my eyes (which i never have unless I'm exhausted) but can't sleep!