The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much. 27 and sober/clean, never felt so good in my entire life. I don't know what it is. I don't know if it is an age thing, but something happened to me.

Finally the shit is starting to really kick in. I think I've gained like 2 pounds every day this week so far. Beast mode here we come.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep all of my gainz while on PCT...

Hah, little late, but I found the original post in its entirety. He deleted all the posts related to it though, but STN quoted it for posterity. I almost found his aggressive defense of his post funnier, as one "needed to re-read it several times to grasp its complex ideas".

Originally Posted by JGMetalhead
You also have to understand considerations and so forth.

In long term...

Theres those who are ignorant and those with an open mind for what they like.

Following... there is interchangeable varieties of thought. To understand, one must develop a passion. Interchangeability of thought occurs through the experience of listening thus formulating a change of discern.

Only through experience and an open mind filled with the passion to forgo understanding, will individuals improve their musical tastes. Improvement also fulfills acquired taste; the liking for other genres of music.

That is more of an overview of the long-term, but really thats as simple as I can break it down, shouldn't be hard to grasp. Not everybody gives a rats ass about music, remember that. In fact a fair amount of people look at it as the lowest form of entertainment and treat it as such.

Just had a pretty excellent date. Good conversation and good beer followed by a solid makeout session and a discussion of a second date.

Also, if we're discussing classic UM stuff, someone needs to dig up Xorv's Nazi doll post because I have never laughed that hard in my life.

Got drunk a little yesterday. Doodled with this one fucking chick who used to be a whore of this little fag from my hood. She has someone but I think I did good yesterday. Basically we talked a bit then we went to the 24/7 bar and got some shit discussed like what we're gonna do and shit like running and going to galleries and then at the bus stop I was circling around her like a beast around a hungry my pals and she just stood there and I watched her ass from all the angles and the silent neighborhood bewithered some more and then I went straight to her and started kissing her and she said "no".

I think this was one of the more erotic moments I have experienced lately. The girl just stood there and she's very pretty tbh (fo real) and it was midnight and there was nobody else there and I just went in circles around her (about 3 meters in diameter) and I did like 3 of these slow circles and all I did was just watch her ass and when I felt like it I went closer and touched it.

I think she was wet but how do you know these bitches.

Then she said no.

But she let me do the kiss and frankly I want to fuck that ass badly so it seems we will have to meet again. I'm interested in this bitch tbh.

Can we add these Onder posts to the Classic UM quotes thread? Golden.

HOLY FUCK I've been looking for that Hulk Hogan vs Godzilla picture forever. I finally found my new computer desktop.