The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Speaking of weird dreams, I had a dream that I was at the beach and was there with my friend Alix. Her boyfriend came up and saw her give me a hug then chased me around the country trying to kill me.

Not in like some kind of "you touch my girl and I'll kill you" way, but some just weird kind of video game-y insane villainy way...woke up confused

A week ago I had an awesome dream where I was with George Costanza and we were running away from a bunch of skeletons who were protecting a gem we stole.

It would be funny if Onder woke up in an eastern village in a bed with two 16 year old roma girls then the walls started melting and you spin me round (like a record) started playing and noel coward came in.

Signed a lease on a new place in Montreal this weekend. Got home to a new pair of headphones and a big box of CDs from CMD. I'm doin' alright.

A week ago I had an awesome dream where I was with George Costanza and we were running away from a bunch of skeletons who were protecting a gem we stole.

That's the best kind of dream. I recently had one where I was lying on my couch in my apartment and then a bright light burst through the window. Then, the door to my apartment opened and this fucking alien come in and I fucking literally screamed my ass off in the dream. I was fucking terrified. I calmed down and decided to go with him. As we left my apartment, the scene changed and time was still. We walked past a really fucking sexy chick with a delicious ass, and me and the alien kinda looked at each other, nodded, and I proceeded to feel her up. Then I woke up.

I was really hoping me and the alien were going to double team her.

Or maybe I should visit a fucking stable.

Where's that photo of you doing something My Little Pony related with your little sister/cousin/lover?

I haven't had a sex-related dream in ages, btw. Something must be wrong with me.

Where's that photo of you doing something My Little Pony related with your little sister/cousin/lover?

I haven't had a sex-related dream in ages, btw. Something must be wrong with me.

Yeah we drew ponies.

nazi_ponies.JPG

I love my dreams. I try to record them if I can remember them well enough.

One of my favorites involved me walking through some kind of big ball room where there was a party going on. I was looking for someone but didn't recognize anybody, and then someone approached me out of the crowd. It was a girl, but her face was blurred. She told me: "When you die, a voice inside your head will tell you."

After that the dream time-slipped forward and it was after the ball, and the entire building was dark and deserted. I eventually found the exit, and passed someone outside, smoking a cigarette leaning up against the wall by the exit door. It was Woody Allen.

Then I woke up.

Sounds like fun. I never have dreams like that or ever dream really. When I do I'm either flying, which involves showing everyone in my life that I can fly or I'm drowning and I wake up in a cold sweat.

Jeez, that sounds awful. I've never had a nightmare. I've been startled in dreams and woke up, but I'll have dreams where I'll experience things nonchalantly that I'd find horrifying awake. I also have dreams that are so generic I can't tell them from real life. Last night I dreamed I was making food and accidentally burned mushrooms.

I had a dream a couple days ago where Riff Raff, my department head, and I went on a road trip to Burning Man, but ended up somewhere in Montana and we couldn't stop smoking weed.

I also had a burrito that U could never finish, and it was consistently changing flavors.

That's the best kind of dream. I recently had one where I was lying on my couch in my apartment and then a bright light burst through the window. Then, the door to my apartment opened and this fucking alien come in and I fucking literally screamed my ass off in the dream. I was fucking terrified. I calmed down and decided to go with him. As we left my apartment, the scene changed and time was still. We walked past a really fucking sexy chick with a delicious ass, and me and the alien kinda looked at each other, nodded, and I proceeded to feel her up. Then I woke up.

I was really hoping me and the alien were going to double team her.

Rape dream.

I had a dream where I was in new york and some mexican shot me. I cam back to life and met a researcher into clocks and ancient ruins, who looked like me, but healthier and with a better haircut.