The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Happy thanksgiving, GMD (even to the non-Americans). Y'all muhfuggaz is a'ight
Mike, I'm waiting for you in the food thread.

We've got the joyous, fun filled event known as the State Elections here this weekend. With live broadcast on nearly every channel as well. Not much to give thanks about. We'll most likely end up with the conservative cunts getting in for another term.
Do they also raise prices on everything after the elections so all the agitation ads pays off? That's what they do here ^^

There was no time for pictures. Food was being shovelled into my facehole. Here's what we had at our friendsgiving earlier this week:

Pot roast
Garlic & Rosemary mashed potatoes
Baked Mac & Cheese
Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup
Butternut Squash & Goat Cheese filled pastry...things
Salad
Apple Pie

last night was standard fare (turkey, stuffing, cranberries, etc.)

sounds great

thats funny how you guys make mashed potatoes with garlic all the time, I dont think anybody does it here, i have to try

Listening to the new Primoridal and I'm already bored and it's been less than 3 minutes. Or maybe that's just the whiskey making me lose my attention span. Ah well. They have this problem of building up to something but never finishing. It just stays at one pace. His voice is awesome, but everything needs to come together and make a big finish. Or just change pace.//end rant.

I still have yet to listen to it myself.

Moving to a new place tomorrow. Spent the whole day packing and moving.

Right now Im spinning Drudkh's - Autumn Aurora fucking LOUD...Enjoying the ability to blast hard while I still have it. Also seemed like a fitting choice after the rainy day we had today here in LA.

I want to go to UCLA for grad school. Love Cali weather.

I'm eating cold pumpkin pie with milk and a fountain Dr. Pepper. My bed has fresh clean sheets on it and I'll soon be enjoying it, life is good.

Mathiäs;10940774 said:
I want to go to UCLA for grad school. Love Cali weather.

I'm eating cold pumpkin pie with milk and a fountain Dr. Pepper. My bed has fresh clean sheets on it and I'll soon be enjoying it, life is good.

Come on down and join the SoCal masterrace

Anytime I offer to help friends move I regret the decision after like my 4th time running up stairs :lol: it's really a workout! Cali weather is definitely bomb. It seems to be a lot like NY only thing a lot warmer. My bills aren't too crazy here and that out of state tutition is too ridiculous for me to study there unfortunately.

You know how they say that when you're nervous you should imagine the people with high stature you're afraid of sitting on the toilet, rather then them doing the important stuff. Well I was to some prom night, dressed pretty well. I even bought a special black tie just for that occasion. And well, as I'm quite the shitter, I went to take shit at that social gathering and there was this metal part of the toilet paper holder and I saw my reflection there and truth to be told, I looked pretty exceptional even doing that thing. All I'm saying is that it's probably bullshit because I look good when I take a shit in a suit.

It was my girlfriend's younger brother's prom night and she introduced me to her father. He looks like that big guy from Guardians of the Galaxy. He doesn't talk too much so we just stood there for like 3 hours and then I went home.

Fukkin rampage killer in my state, less than forty minutes away from where I'm at right now. Has already killed four people....

Edit: duder apparently went apeshit over his woman cheating on him. Left a Facebook suicide note. I could post it but i feel I shouldn't. Fairly sad, especially the part where he asks for someone to care for his dogs.

He doesn't talk too much so we just stood there for like 3 hours and then I went home.
I'm picturing the two of you standing together in absolute silence in your suits for three hours while everyone around you is having a blast. Awkward.

Fukkin rampage killer in my state, less than forty minutes away from where I'm at right now. Has already killed four people....

Edit: duder apparently went apeshit over his woman cheating on him. Left a Facebook suicide note. I could post it but i feel I shouldn't. Fairly sad, especially the part where he asks for someone to care for his dogs.

Damn.

Did he kill himself? Did he kill his woman? Moar details plz.

He's killed his woman, two guys she fucked, and possibly a police officer, unsure of real details yet. He's still out there. Supposedly has a list of people that have wronged him.