The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to the new Primoridal and I'm already bored and it's been less than 3 minutes. Or maybe that's just the whiskey making me lose my attention span. Ah well. They have this problem of building up to something but never finishing. It just stays at one pace. His voice is awesome, but everything needs to come together and make a big finish. Or just change pace.//end rant.

I've only heard it once but I thought it was pretty damn good.

I agree; you just have to be willing to wait for the payoff. The title track drones on for a while (killer melody though), but about five minutes in Nemtheanga shoots for the moon and fucking kills it. It's an epic fucking track.

I've listened to the first half of the record so far, and I think it's more consistent than Redemption.

I'm trying to find a gem in the plethora of shitty horror movies on Netflix. Also listening to Thantifaxath as I browse.

Oh, and heartburn. Omeprazole, though. Hellz yeah.

I'm picturing the two of you standing together in absolute silence in your suits for three hours while everyone around you is having a blast. Awkward.

Nah it was alright. It's his choice if he doesn't want to talk.

I agree; you just have to be willing to wait for the payoff. The title track drones on for a while (killer melody though), but about five minutes in Nemtheanga shoots for the moon and fucking kills it. It's an epic fucking track.

I've listened to the first half of the record so far, and I think it's more consistent than Redemption.

It's definitely better than that initial listen. Actually threw it on a second time and enjoyed it more. It's no TGW or TtnD but it is good. I think it becomes more impressive when you continue to listen to it.

It started freezing yesterday evening and shortly afterwards the public transport collapsed. I will try to get to school tomorrow but it might be an adventure.

I love how "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" have now morphed into "Black week" and "Cyber week". The never ending sale! Otherwise known as "prices you probably should be paying anyway events"

Butterfly's are so 90's.

Its all about hearts on the ankles now.

EDIT:

That reminds me...I met a dude at MDF years ago that had a pink flying penis tattoo'd on his shoulder. I gotta find that pic. Now thats ballsy!...