The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Got a text message from a friend saying, "Go out to your car and get your birthday present before someone steals it."

I went out and there was a big black cock suctioned to my driver window, with a bow decorated as pubes.

I have some awesome and thoughtful friends.

Hey HBB, you want it? I think youll get a lot more use and enjoyment out of it then I will...

:lol: done.

I'm supposed to be going to bed (gotta be up in 5 hours) but instead i'm reading this forum. Insomnia rulez. I should actually read the teaching thread because my phone interview for the fellows is Wednesday…

Edit: I'm forever indebted to my mom too. I do help out though. Actually all my siblings have better jobs than me and we just split the cost of the utilities bills because we all live in the house. So it's like… $200 a month for the whole attic? Not bad for NYC.

Got a text message from a friend saying, "Go out to your car and get your birthday present before someone steals it."

I went out and there was a big black cock suctioned to my driver window, with a bow decorated as pubes.

I have some awesome and thoughtful friends.

Hey HBB, you want it? I think youll get a lot more use and enjoyment out of it then I will...

Is it silicone?

I dunno, this is the first dildo I was ever given. All I know is it's floppy as fuck, I don't think you would get any enjoyment out of it honestly...I think I'm gonna attach it on to one of my mountain bike helmets.

I need to piss but I would have to get up and stop the music and put the laptop in the back and the headphones in there and dress up and go to the toilet. Fuck this utter shit.

So this neighborhood sucks for parties ok? Well I'll look into that tonight. I just had few beers with my girlfriend and I don't have anything important tomorrow so let's see what's up.

I dunno, this is the first dildo I was ever given. All I know is it's floppy as fuck, I don't think you would get any enjoyment out of it honestly...I think I'm gonna attach it on to one of my mountain bike helmets.

Stick it on the front of your car and poke a Prius in the tailpipe.

I shat myself a little during sleep. Now I'm hangover. I'm not going to school today fuck that.

Urgh. My brain is fried, but I exist.

My advice is, don't hammer square pegs down round holes too much. A synaptic pathway forms and it becomes part of you, even if you think it's some ironic or none serious thing. Seriously. Also, don't allow yourself to have long periods of poor sleep cycles, social isolation and depression. It fucks your head and will lead to you being a dysfunctional person.

I wish I'd listened to the advice I've had from people over the years. I just thought I was smart or something. I don't think my brain wiring was completely normal anyway. Everyday life didn't seem very "real" and everything is a image or picture in my head, even concepts and social conventions.

Was wondering about this today.
c'mon Deron!

Yeah, Deron!

Whatever happened to all the changes that were supposed to be coming to the forums?

I promise I am working on it, slow process. Since we're moving to a completely different platform there's a lot of testing going on with a test server. It's a major pain in the ass that will be worth it once all complete. Plus, I'm one guy so it is taking longer than I cared for.

But, ongoing...January I hope?!

Tshirts absolutely (REALLY Krig!). I'm finally happy with the new logo so will create something kick ass.

Rep points... possible, or in a similar form. They were really abused back int he day. Maybe they'll be enabled for those who are long time members.

I'd probably wear that logo. Especially if it's a relatively small design on the front upper left of the shirt, and nothing super tryhard on the back.

I'd probably wear that logo. Especially if it's a relatively small design on the front upper left of the shirt, and nothing super tryhard on the back.

I think there should be something big and awkward on the back like JESUS MIGHT BE A CUNT I THINK.