The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been on here for a few years, and its the only consistent socializing I've ever done. Weird. Am I gay? Maybe. Am I comfortable here? No. Am I asking and answering my own questions like a douche? Indeed.

Just got home from my buddy's house. We did karaoke, drank, a little party favor use, and had a good night. Now I'm stoned and talking with my chick. She's a sweet girl as a whole. Where was she when I was drugged up, banging a Mexican, and losing my kid? Haha. No, she's really quite a gal. Honestly.

I might finally have a job after almost a year, also. I had unemployment after I was laid off but it ended a couple months ago and there's little in this town. This one I might have is only a fuckong restaurant job, but its 200-300 a week I don't have now. Yay!

Krig, is there much job wise in Springfield? I worked at Tate & Lyle (Staley's) for almost 3 years and was laid off and would love a decent factory type job. ADM has been 0 luck, even with my grandpas pull from working there 30 years

Dunno man. Theres BunnOMatic, but fuck, no idea
Tons of restaurants here.

Just played some guitar. Took my Drop A guitar and made it B Standard. I think I like standard tunings more.
Damn is it fun to crank the guitar and play some metal.
I hate this town!

This town sucks too. I've been playing in C standard a lot lately. I think its the perfect tuning for how I like playing. Aiming for a 7 string this coming year.

Yes, I agree. Standard tunings are, IMO, the best route. Occasionally a dropped top string, but usually I steer clear of all that

EDIT: I'm also guitaring. I'm writing some goregrind riffs and stuff. You guys better get me and Butt's release when we finish. God damn it. Haha

haha awesome
I'd love to get some stuff written with a band. I just want to play some deathmetal.
Hell, not just deathmetal. I'd love to sing/guitar a heavy/powermetal band.
My talent is wasting away here in Springfield

I've got a 7 string I've been using for some death metal and it's the shit. Schecter Demon-7. It was a prototype of some sort, one of a kind or something, bought it direct from Schecter through ebay. B is the perfect tuning for derth merder.

haha awesome
I'd love to get some stuff written with a band. I just want to play some deathmetal.
Hell, not just deathmetal. I'd love to sing/guitar a heavy/powermetal band.
My talent is wasting away here in Springfield
Maybe we should try to do something. We just need a drummer. But death metal or heavy/power metal would be fun. I'd have to start practicing more to get my chops back up but that would be fun as fuck. I miss playing in bands.

@waif: I play only Schecters, so I'd kill for that. I'll be getting a Schecter 7 string for sure though. And with that I wouldn't mind playing in B at all. A would be even more fun haha. Ridiculous deep ass guitars

I'd use them just for the low end. I can shred a little, but for that I'd prefer the 6, honestly. The 7 would just be for the thick low end. It sounds more organic with a thicker string rather than a lower tuned, thinner string of a 6. Or I'm nuts. Ha.

Had a little too much rum last night, and I hate rum. Not a hangover or anything, but just had too much for my liking. Rum and Tequila are the two worst types of hard liquor imo.

Now I made some firecrackers but with wax instead of weed. I never make edibles with wax. The high's pretty weird, but slowly intensifying. Probably going to drink too, but less than last night.

Had a little too much rum last night, and I hate rum. Not a hangover or anything, but just had too much for my liking. Rum and Tequila are the two worst types of hard liquor imo.

Now I made some firecrackers but with wax instead of weed. I never make edibles with wax. The high's pretty weird, but slowly intensifying. Probably going to drink too, but less than last night.

Worst in the sense you just dont like em, or they fuck you up too bad the next day?

I fucking love tequila, I was raised on it. Literally. My father has collected tequila ever since he was 21 and has his own tequila bar. But I gotta watch myself. I get really violent if I have too much. And Im a pretty easy going, happy dude.

I prefer cheap Kentucky bourbon straight or vodka if Im making mixed drinks.

Im not sure how edibles with wax would be...Always used butter or oil. Wax doesnt seem like it would bake well. Let me know how it goes, Im curious of the results.

This was a "classy" christmas party, so my normal weapons of choice (beer and bourbon) were not offered. Whatever. I just wanted to get a good buzz on since I only knew two people there

Martinis only work if they're extra dirty.

Worst in the sense you just dont like em, or they fuck you up too bad the next day?

I fucking love tequila, I was raised on it. Literally. My father has collected tequila ever since he was 21 and has his own tequila bar. But I gotta watch myself. I get really violent if I have too much. And Im a pretty easy going, happy dude.

I prefer cheap Kentucky bourbon straight or vodka if Im making mixed drinks.

Im not sure how edibles with wax would be...Always used butter or oil. Wax doesnt seem like it would bake well. Let me know how it goes, Im curious of the results.

Worst in taste, for the most part, but if I do get sick the next day, it's probably because I drank tequila, rum, or really cheap vodka the day before. I rarely get sick though, even when I do drink that shit, but I still don't like the taste. I'll drink pretty much anything, but I have my preferences. Alcohol in general is not my favorite.

The firecrackers worked with the wax fairly well, but it's a different kind of edible high. It's almost entirely a head high.