The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Was at my girlfriend's place and then we both went have beers with my friend and his woman. Well she's not exactly his and she has two kids too but whatever. He always asks me about my opinion on her and I don't have the heart to tell him that she's ugly and dumb. Yesterday I watched her talk and I thought she was borderline retarded.

And he wants to live with her.

Goddamit I love it when my large AKGs vibrate like a fucking vibrator to some overproduced pop fuck yeah. FEED ME WITH SOUND BITCHEZ.

I'm in the same boat. I can write what I believe to be a pretty decent tune, and rattle off a decent riff or two, but I can't cut a proper lead to save my life.

Had a mini vacation in New Orleans from Thursday-Sunday. It was awesome. Took awesome pictures there too. Went on a cemetery tour and visited Marie Leveux's grave. Also, that douchbag Nicholas Cage brought up a bunch of old families' plots in the above ground cemetery and built this massive tombstone for himself that his fans leave kissy marks on. It was basically a lot of touristy/food adventures during the day and a ton of partying and bullshit in the night. Lots of voodoo shops, and it was really cool learning about voodoo and the whole duality of religion that existed there when the French (and Spanish and Germans) ruled and how Americans were so intolerant of that and the fact that Creole people of color were actually prevalent members of the society, so everything really changed when America brought it. But still, the culture is rich and alligator taste AMAZING. I'll eventually get around to post some food pictures and sight seeing shit…maybe.

I'm in the same boat. I can write what I believe to be a pretty decent tune, and rattle off a decent riff or two, but I can't cut a proper lead to save my life.

I can write okayish leads (Guitar Pro is a godsend) but can't play the majority of what I write. I suck at guitar. Lol.

This is why I stuck to producing dubstep mostly.

Was at my girlfriend's place and then we both went have beers with my friend and his woman. Well she's not exactly his and she has two kids too but whatever. He always asks me about my opinion on her and I don't have the heart to tell him that she's ugly and dumb. Yesterday I watched her talk and I thought she was borderline retarded.

And he wants to live with her.

I want to read more hilarious shit like that please.

I can write okayish leads (Guitar Pro is a godsend) but can't play the majority of what I write. I suck at guitar. Lol.

This is why I stuck to producing dubstep mostly.

I can make amazing leads using midi technology. Don't play guitar at all, unfortunately. I'm more of a hiphop/r@b guy myself. Always wanted to play keys in a metal band though.

As long as its not some crazy ass Jeff Loomis shit or crazy ass sweeps I can manage, but fuck all that. Its the riff that matters. I've never heard leads made through midi that I know of. That sounds bad ass though tbh

Facebook's like an all-purpose big box store of instant social gratification, while this forum is more like a local 5-and-10 shop that hookers hang out in front of.

So this being the main 'social' thread, I need more comedians in my library. What would you recommend for a fan of Jim Breuer, Steven Wright, Mitch Hedberg, Eddie Murphy, Jim Galifininikakkikis, Richard Pryor, Ron White, Louis C.K., and George Carlin?

So this being the main 'social' thread, I need more comedians in my library. What would you recommend for a fan of Jim Breuer, Steven Wright, Mitch Hedberg, Eddie Murphy, Jim Galifininikakkikis, Richard Pryor, Ron White, Louis C.K., and George Carlin?
Bill Burr, Daniel Tosh, Dave Atell, and Jim Jeffries. Those and what you listed are about all I enjoy anymore.