The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just don't think his standup is that funny. If you want to point me to his best material I'll give it a shot.

If you don't think he's funny then that's fine. I think Jim Jeffries and Tosh are douchebags. It's all subjective. I'm merely explaining what Seinfeld's shtick is

Looking at this map thinking about how I want to visit blue.

tumblr_ng9ytd3Hrt1s6c1p2o1_1280.jpg

Been to all of it.

u mad?

I really don't see the 'doucheness' in the HBO special unless he's talking to Gervais, which is totally warranted because Ricky is not a stand up comic

Weird that he has 4 stand up DVDs, all of which are funnier than anything I've seen of Seinfeld's (and I'm not even a massive fan of Gervais stand up), then.

Better comedians

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOb2KQHr7V0]Stewart Lee[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRPbdBETTCE]Frankie Boyle[/ame]

Which is, unless you speak some other languages, near enough the same as saying 'I only enjoy American comedians'.

What is it with you guys?

How is it that people from all over the world can enjoy things from their own country, and from other countries (including the US), and yet Americans are so often all 'boohoo this fuxin sux its not americuh'?

Comedy is mostly about cultural references. I don't watch british tv nor understand their lingo or culture..how can I enjoy their comedy?

But make your mission about stupid Americans or something

The British style of humor is generally different from the American one. Usually pretty dry. I bet there are a lot of Americans who don't really dig British humor but would love Jim Jefferies. It's not some sort of nationalistic xenophobia, it's just a matter of taste.

I'm sitting at home drinking tea. Tomorrow it's the final day of semester at school but I have to go to work in the evening so yeah. Partying is being planned for sunday. Today I went to the mall thinking I would buy something for my main girl but everything was so terrible and there was so much human tissue present.

I do miss there being a whole isle of different fruit teas in the tescos. That was amusing to see.

Oh yeah. I buy actual tea though.

But anyway, the entire city was so fucking crowded today. The traffic was terrible, buses were late, the centre was just FULL I had a walk through there and I hated it.

Jesus what the fuck my mother just came to the kitchen and she says she can hear me listening to music and that it's too loud. The funny thing: I'm listening to music in my headphones and there's TWO CLOSED DOORS between us.