The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck yeah lavendar.

Its ok, these were actually just a test run. The finishing product will make Elton John say, "Hey, look at that faggot!".

Currently feeling the empty void from finishing Breaking Bad. Alittle weak on the ending, but still best show I've seen.

I can't wait to see them. I just finished BB recently too. Such a bummer. Should've just used darknet markets

He needs to get his asshole tightened.

I'm not sure if you're joking right now or if I've already posted about this, but I will actually get my asshole tightened surgically and then I will continue to practice at home with some strange instruments that hurt a lot.

EDIT: So basically my asshole is gonna experience the middle ages.

Yes :( he has been around for a long time and been through a lot so that makes it even harder but I rather do it now than let him live in pain just because I want him alive. Gonna start to look for a new dog tomorrow, hope it goes well.

Yesterday I had to put my dog to sleep after 11 years. Shit fucking sucks.
That's hard. My mom and her second husband put my dog down when I was visiting family out of state when I was like 13. That shit crushed me. I'm a cat person, but I know how close you can get to a dog. Sorry to hear that bud

Yesterday I had to put my dog to sleep after 11 years. Shit fucking sucks.

I feel you my man. One of the hardest things to do. :(

I actually regret putting my dog down. If i can do it all over again i would rather have him live out every second of his life with us, because that's truly all he wanted to do. He had hip dyslpasia and cancer and was 7 1/2 ... but i still feel like i was the one who played god and took his life. :( One of the hardest things i went through.

I actually regret putting my dog down. If i can do it all over again i would rather have him live out every second of his life with us, because that's truly all he wanted to do. He had hip dyslpasia and cancer and was 7 1/2 ... but i still feel like i was the one who played god and took his life. :( One of the hardest things i went through.

Sorry to hear that. I first had those thoughts too but afterwards I'm happy my dog didn't have to suffer anymore. He was old and started to lose muscles and power in his back-legs so it was the only right thing to do.

Sorry to hear it man. At least you have closure and know he lived a good long life being your homie.

I miss my Akita. No hate against cat people but there's nothing like a lovable, happy little bastard to jog with. Best dog I've ever had, and there's been about ten over the years. He got put in a pound when I was 14 and shit started hitting the fan.

I had a beagle named Delmar :erk: Having to put down animals fucking sucks.

Bought a piss test today and tested negative after about two weeks of not smoking. About to fuck that up tonight because I can't see myself being called in for an interview within the next two weeks and it has been a stressful week.