The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Woke up about an hour ago. I was up until 6 in the morning drafting a blog post - one of those freak inspirations you know will be gone after a night of sleep. Now thanks to that I'm skipping out on a social event tonight, and I'll probably skip volunteer work tomorrow morning.

I think a lot of you babies call getting a cold being sick. So your throat is sore? Suck it up you little bitch. You ain't sick unless you are puking your brains out while shitting like a fucking pig.

I said I have a cold. I've withdrawn from drugs, I've seen sick. That doesn't make my aching chest and tired shit feeling feel any less shit though. Some dude I know just died of pneumonia, my age. Shit balls. That'd suck.

I sort of agree with Schmidt for once. If I get a runny nose or whatever whoopty do. Some people act like it's the end of the world - and clog up emergency rooms.

If I get anything that resembles bronchitis/pneumonia/flu/etc, I'm in the doctors office quickfast. Not having a deductible helps a lot with that.

Mathiäs;10956260 said:
If I get anything that resembles bronchitis/pneumonia/flu/etc, I'm in the doctors office quickfast. Not having a deductible helps a lot with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I'm coughing up blood or some shit I don't go to the doctors. I usually just assume "It's not that serious". This will probably be how I die.

Having lived in Michigan all my life, I thought I knew what cold was. However, I was wrong. I was in North Dakota this last week and I now have dealt with -13F with a -39F wind chill.

Shit is unnaturally cold.

Fuck yeah lavendar.

Its ok, these were actually just a test run. The finishing product will make Elton John say, "Hey, look at that faggot!".

Currently feeling the empty void from finishing Breaking Bad. Alittle weak on the ending, but still best show I've seen.

Spent the weekend at work, then saw my girl for a while and had some beers shat myself a little now I'm at home listening to music. I think it's monday.

Now I'm drinking tea thinking about making motherfucking sushi. I need rice though.

EDIT: Mkay I'll go buy some and let's see how it goes.